Chapter 4

Luke's POV

I came back from the restroom, expecting the colorful hair boy, Michael, to be there. For some reason, I really wanted to see him again.But I just pushed that thought right out of my head.

I sat down, noticing right away that Michael was missing. I looked over at the girls and at Calum and Ashton, both looked... Pleased?

I whispered, "Dude, where'd Michael go?"

Calum answered, "I think he went to the restroom, now shut up. I don't wanna talk about that disgusting nerd."

I frowned. I had just been to the restroom! He hadn't been in there, so if he wasn't in the restroom... Then, no, Calum would never!

"Calum! Did you do that movie trick? The one we used to do to Nicholas? Or Marvin? Or Ollie? The one where we invite them to the movies, spill a drink on them, then beat 'em up?"

"Uh maybe?"

I rushed out of the movie theater, reminding myself to punch Calum later. When I got out back, I saw what I thought to be Michaels blood and part of his t-shirt, but no Michael.

Where could he be?

Michaels POV

I walked home, sadly. I had actually trusted that blonde haired boy. I actually let myself believe I could be friends with him- or more than friends? No. He's definitely not interested, especially not anymore.

I turned the corner, thinking of Luke every step of the way, when I saw and heard a car slowly stopping in front of me.

"Michael!"

I froze. Luke.

I started jogging.

"Please, wait! It wasn't my fault, Michael!"

"B-But L-Luke. W-What am I-I supposed to b-believe? T-That even though it was y-your friends t-that hurt me, y-you had no part of i-it?"

"Yeah, I didn't plan any of  it, the drink, the picture, the beating. It was Calum and Ashton!"

"I-I'm s-sorry L-Luke. I-I can't b-believe y-you."

"But-"

N-No. P-Please L-Luke. I-I'm already c-causing problems w-with y-you and y-your f-friends a-and its o-only been an h-hour. Y-your f-friends have already b-beat me up. I-I think i-it's b-better f-for both of u-us to p-pretend we don't know e-each other. I-I'm sorry, but I need t-to get home. B-Bye."

I stumbled into my backyard and watched his car drive away. I didn't want to do that, but I knew it was the only way to avoid history repeating itself of me getting my heart broken.

Another chapter. :) I know it's not written very well and it's pretty short but it's good enough. I wonder who Michael got his heart broken by... Bye! See ya later.