Chapter 2

Luke's POV

I dragged the boy with colorful hair back to my group of friends, even though I knew my popular friends would not be inviting to Michael, but I don't care. Something about Michael made me immediately love him. But I know that I'm straight, so I could never act on these feelings.

Once we got back to my friends, I had an eye conversation:

Ashton: Luke, who is this nerdy freshman?
Me: He's just gonna come with us to the movies!
Calum: No, there's no waaaaaaaaay I'm letting this geek sit next to me!
Me: Cmon guys it's only two hours!
Abby: Babe, fine, but he doesn't sit next to me!
Leslie: Or me!
Hannah: Or me!
Me: Okay, so he's coming, I'll sit next to him, okay?
All: Fiiiine

"U-Um g-guys? What are w-we doing?" Michael said nervously.

Everyone else glared at Michael, but I said, "Yeah, alright guys lets go see the movie."

I drove everyone to the movies, but the car ride was eerily quiet. I kept thinking my friends were planning something, after all, they kept looking at each other, Michael, and me. But I ignored it, after all I did have to drive.

When we got to the movies, we all got out and walked inside, not really talking. I bought the tickets for everyone, but Ashton bought the popcorn, and Calum bought the candy.

I followed everyone else into the theater, not aware what was about to happen...