Chapter 1

Michael's POV

I left my eighth period class and hurried off so I can  catch my bus without running into them. I always did this, but they were always there ready to hurt me or embarrass me .Today was no different. I ran as fast as I can after leaving my locker, but I ran into Casey.

Casey smirked and said, "Whatchya running from, Michael?"

I looked down and stuttered, " N-Nothing, I-I'm s-sorry. D-Didn't mean to, i-it won't happen a-again! P-Please don't hurt m-me."

Casey leaned down into my face, and I smelt his horrible breath, "Well, Little Mikey, you have to learn good manners, and unfortunately, running into me isn't good, so guess what?"

I answered hesitantly, "W-What?"

Casey answered, "You have to be punished..."

"N-No, please!"

Casey ignored me and instead got his best friend, Nick, to grab my hands. Casey punched me in the face and I felt a small tear fall down my face.

"Awwww, are you a little baby? Well, you sure are an ugly one."

Casey pushed me down and left with his friends. I curled myself into a ball and cried, hoping not too many people saw me.

3rd person

However, one person did see him. His name was Luke Hemmings, a popular senior. Luke was a very happy boy, loved to joke around. However, he hated to see people crying or sad. So, he excused himself from his friends, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, and Abby, Luke's girlfriend, Leslie, Calum's girlfriend, and Hannah, Ashton's girlfriend. Luke knelt down beside Michael and cleared his throat. Michael looked up and saw Luke.

Michaels POV

"G-Go a-away, please. I-I'm sorry, j-just don't hurt m-me." I whispered.

"Hey, who said I'd hurt you? I was just wondering if maybe you'd like to go to the movies with me and my friends."

"N-No thank y-you."

"C'mon, wait what's your name?"

"M-Michael, y-you?"

"Luke. Just come, it'll be fun."

"F-Fine."

"Alright, here let's go."

Luke also called out, " Cmon guys! Let's go to the movies!"

Yeah, I know it sucks but whatever.

Oh yeah and also... Cover made by horsedancer123  Thanks!!!