• I woudn't mind •

Rosie's p.o.v

I felt two strong arms around me. Okay I didn't drink too much, nope well I did but I was conscious about what i was doing. I vomited because I ate something disgusting and I ended up vomiting. I smell like John, he smells like weed and cologne not any cologne the Giorgio Armani dam he stay smelling good. I look up to see him sleeping. I peck his lips once; nothing, twice nothing again, and on the third time nothing but on the fourth time nothing again. On the fifth try I succeed he kiss back, and pulled me on top of him. I felt one of his hands rest on my ass and the other behind my neck deepening the kiss. He had asked permission for entrance but I denied him so he squeezed my butt. I yelped and he took this opportunity to explore my mouth. His tongue and mine fought for domains.
He won this one, just this one.

" I won't mind waking up to that everyday " Swazz had a sly smile.

" Me ether. I just burned all my breakfast calories. " I said. I was still lying on top of him I was hearing his heartbeat. I lifted my head a bit to see all his chest tattoos. After a while of admiration I noticed he had a hickey, ohh my shit.

" John you have a hickey on your neck " I said pointing at it.

" Ohh Yeah. I wonder who did it " he said and raised a eyebrow.

" Who? " I ask dumbly.

" It was your drunk self " Swazz said. Ohh yeah I had forgotten about that.

" Ohh. " I said. I don't know why but I got embarrassed. I just hide my face in his chest.

" Come on. It was hot and you didn't want to stop. You thought I didn't want to you and got all emotional on me. I do want you. I just didn't want you to think I will take advantage of a drunk person. " He said looking at me. The way his the words left his lips that made his lips so kissable.

" You're so sweet. Why couldn't you be like this before? " I ask and pecking his lips.

" You look hot in my clothes and that hickey I gave you last Friday  " He whispered in my ear.

" Thank you. Guess who found out about the hickey you gave me? " I ask.

" I don't know babe. Tell me. " when he said babe I felt my tummy flutter.

" Johnson. He noticed, then my make up artist Alec, Lucky and Pyper. " I said. He just nodded.

" Ohh. That Lucky kid you been going on dates with? " He asked.

" Yeah. More like hanging out. He's a very close friend of mine and Eww he's underage. I'm 18 turning 19 " I said.

" I'm 21 and your 18. " John said.

" Yeah but I'm not underage anymore. I'm a big girl " I said.

" Who has her mom telling her what to do majority of the time. Yeah what a big girl " he teased.

" Hey shut up my mom's Mexican. " I said.

" I know. I like it you are very feisty little one. " he poked my nose.

" Come on we should go down stairs before the boys start wondering where we're at " I said getting up. I pulled him up to his feet. We covered up his hickey with a sweater, it was cold today thank you LA. We made our way down stairs. I sat down in between Derek and Swazz. We were talking and not fighting.

" Hey Rosie and Swazz are not fighting YAYE for once. God listened to my prayers " Derek said laughing. We all just laughed. In front of them this was the first time Swazz or I didn't make a rude remark to each other.

" I guess growing up? " I say dumbly. I placed my head on John's lap and my legs on Derek's lap.

" Lazy " Derek commented.

" You love me. " I said giving him a sly smile.

" Of course I do you're my baby. " Derek said rubbing my feet. I kicked him, he let out an ouch. He started tickling me so I started kicking him and laughing really hard. I got up and hit my forehead with John's nose. I noticed blood gushing out. Ohh my gosh.

" Your nose. I'm so sorry " I told him and got up quickly guiding him to the restroom.

" Pinch your nose and lean your head a bit out, I'll guide you to the bathroom " I said. Once we got here I say him down and cleaned him up.

  After I was done helping him with his nose bleed I felt really bad even though I helped and stuff.

" I'm so sorry John it was an accident " I said.

" Hey hey hey. No need to worry it was accident. " he said bring me into a hug. We pulled away and saw the boys standing there with their mouths wide open.

" Close your mouth you'll get a fly in " I said. They all shut their mouth.

" What was this all about? Not that I mind y'all getting along. But wtf. " Nate asked.

" ITS A FIRST SWAZZ AND ROSIE MOMENT. My baby is growing up " Johnson said while wiping a fake tear away.

Words/876/
Yes! Yes! Yes! I can't. I'm having the feels. Love y'alls . If y'all would like. Happy Birthday to AythischickJay my older sis🖕🏼🖕🏼love you bitch. Even tho you're 14 hours away from home and In Eureka or Arcata I forgot which one. You're 19😪 I'm a proud little sister. Decided to post in honor of my older sisters Jessica's birthday! Te espero a que asta que regrese! I updated twice since its your birthday! Just This week! Did anyone see yesterday's fight? CANELO vs Khan, did y'all see how CANELO KO Khan out on the 6th round like Damm!
Vote/Comment/share Updated:May 08,2016