• Truth be Hold •

Rosie's p.o.v.
It's been weeks since John and I have started dating and let me just say one thing, he's so fuckien sweet. He makes me want to cuddle with him all night and day and morning. When he doesn't go to the studio he goes with me to some photoshoots or events I attend.

One week left

So it's my last week in LA before I go and film for 6 months. John says he's okay with all of this but I could tell he isn't. He's been so sweet lately and its just lovely, he's an absolute sweetheart.

"Rosa I know I don't say this a lot but I truly do love you" Johns voice cracks a bit but he just coughed for a cover up.

"Awe my moshy wooshy! I love you so much. You know you don't always have to be strong. I can be the strong one from time to time and I could baby you." I say. He just nods his head and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Come on let's cuddle in bed. Today it's all about you John" I say. He smiles widely.

"So does that mean I could smoke in your house?" He ask.

"Okay, let's not get carried away know. Silly boy" I say laughing.

I am big spoon, I am so happy I am big spoon. It makes me feel stronger and powerful. He had his head on my chest. I felt a squeeze on my left boob.

"Aye John wtf. " I complain.

"Say my name" John smirked at me.

"Te voy a chingar" I laugh.

"Okay I'll stop, but it sounds hot when you talk mean in Spanish" he says.

"I said I am going to beat your ass" I translate.

"Babe ... babee ... Baby" I hear John say.

"What happen? Did you die already?"I ask jokingly.

"You wish to get rid of me but sorry no can do. I still haven't been called by the lord" he reply's cheekily.

"Shut up." I say. I felt him squeeze my left boob again.

"Are you not going to stop?" I ask. He just buries his face in my chest leaving light trails of  kisses.

"Kiss me you fool" I laugh. He crashes his lips on mine, it feels amazing, my stomach feels like a gazillion fireworks are lit all at once. My fingers found their way to his hair, soft and dark hair. His hands roaming my body for this first time I didn't mind; the way his fingers ran through my body it felt like if he's learning every part of my body. A loud moan escapes my mouth, earning a groan from him.

After our make out session John decided to order Chinese food and I'm getting the ice cream from the fridge.

"Babe do you want ice cream in a cone or in a bowl?" I scream from the kitchen.

"Just bring both. Hurry up the movie is starting." He screams from my room.

"You're so cute you know that" he says.

"You know I do. But dam you John, you need to start posting more shirtless pictures on your Instagram!" I laugh.

"So you like seeing shirtless Swazz" he lifts his shirt, showing his stomach.

"You're fundamental" I laugh.

"You love me" he flashes me one of his amazing, lovely smiles.

"Debatable" I comment. He places his hand over his heart and acted to be hurt.

We're eating and I had caught him starting at me. Im digging in my chowmen and I feel a pair of eyes burning through my soul.

"Do I have somethings on my face?" I ask.

"No you're just beautiful." John said with a wide smile.

"Thank you." I smile widely.

"It's the truth." He smiles cheekily.

"Thanks babe." I kiss his check.

We're watching the Fault in our Stars, I feel like I'm going to cry.

"You know it's going to be wired, not having you around. Coming here and not having someone to annoy the life outta them." John says.

"I'm going to miss that." I say.

"I am too." Johns voice cracks.

"John." I call his name.

"Yeah." He's voice is shaky.

"Look at me." I say. His eyes meet mine and when they do I could see his eyes are watery.

"I love you." I kiss his forehead. "Don't be sad about me leaving for this film." I kiss his nose. "I will come back to you. I promise." I kiss left cheek. "I will miss you too, but we'll get through this together." I kiss his right check. "You're mine and I am yours." I kiss him on his soft lips. I feel him deepening the kiss, I parted my lips more for him to explore my mouth. I pull away and admire his face, just seeing him makes me happy.

"Thank you." John whispers.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause I have you." He smiles.

"But I have you." I feel my eyes get watery.

"Rosalinda." he calls out.

"Yes John?" I smile.

"I love you,Rosalinda." He whispers causing the tears from my eyes to shed.

"I love you too, John" I pull him into a kiss, he cracks his mouth and our tongues move in sync.

Words//875//
OH MY SHIT!!!!! JOHN FMU!!!! CAN I CRY? OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO BREATHE!!!!!! FUCK HAIDEE BREATHE!
Updated: July 15, 2016