Chapter One

(The 12th Doctor and Clara)

The forest was cold as my skin was slowly starting to become a home full of goosebumps. Mist was the slight sense of my breathing, as the blizzard like conditions were making me regret wearing a dress and flats.

The Doctor went on creeping as I followed as quietly as I could... then

*HUGE EXPLOSION*

The Doctor came plunging at me, tackling me the ground forgetting I was behind him. I growled in pain, death staring him as my hip felt like it smashed to smithereens.

She covered my mouth, "Sorry about that" he whispered. I didn't care since a sense of pure danger was in the midst of somewhere near us.

I smelt smoke as the Doctor helped me up. We walked towards the crash wreckage. Pieces of metal, a flat wheel and 3 figures laid like dead, tattered flowers in a hole being pushed into the Earth.

I recognized one of them, though his face was not in view. One figure's leg twitched as he swung his body up and stared with great shock at the both of us.

I stared back with great fright, and looked away, trying to get the horrific imagery out of my head.

The Doctor pointed is Sonic at him as the figure shot up and held yet ANOTHER Sonic Screwdriver at him. His two other company also shot up and pointed Sonic's at the Doctor while a sense of shock and confusion filled my mental thoughts as I started to recognise one of them.

I stood there staring at the familiar face. He felt my eyes on his skin and turned to see my shocking stare.

It was The Doctor (11). I ran towards him and hugged him with pure glee as he joined in as well.

The Doctor (12) stared in confusion while he held up his Sonic still threatening them. (12) "Clara? Who is this" he asked in a voice filled of selfish jealousy. I answered, confused "He's the um... well he's... The Doctor"

(11) The Doctor raised his Sonic and zapped (12) in one go. One of his company high fived him as he said "Nice one 12". I gasped and fell in shock. "WHAT THE HELL DID TOU JUST DO?!?!?!?" I screamed at him, damanding for a straight accurate answer.

"What do you expect? He was rude though I came in a friendly manner" he answered. "But-" he interrupted. "Now come on, this only lasts for a few minutes" he said as he lead me away from the crash. His company then got up