Chapter one: The news

It's has been one week since school finished. When the summer will finish,me and Madison will be in the first year of high school.

Yay! (Note the sarcasm.)

I'm not very excited about high school because I am used to the normal school, where everybody mind their business and... Wait! Who am I kidding? There are only a few people that would mind their own business. Like me and Madison.

Oh! I forgot to tell you!

Hi! My name is Raven Black! I'm fifteen years old. I have brown to black hair,bright brown eyes and I'm tall. I don't think I have a thin body because I eat a lot! Food=LOVE! I have a big brother-a hot one I must say-his name is Robin and he's twenty-three years old. Ladies,if you are interested, he's single. That's right! Just kidding. He isn't interested for a relationship for the moment. Also,I have a dog. His name is Spirit. I love him so much! I'm a metalhead. My parents doesn't like this because they think it's a sinister music. But it's better than whining. My favorite bands are Three Days Grace and Metallica! And...Madison is my best friend since...we can't remember since when.

Madison's P.O.V :

Hello there! I'm Madison Miller. I'm fifteen years old. I have dirty blonde hair and chocolate eyes. I'm a tall girl. I have a big sister. Her name is Anna Miller and she's nineteen years old. I love all kinds of music and my favorites are Haysley,Troy Sivan, The weeknd etc,etc. And... Raven is my best friend.

Raven's P.O.V :

I got in the morning and I felt really tired. Why wouldn't I be? I was up 'til 2:00 am, waiting to watch CSI NY. Ah...I love that show.

I went to the bathroom and made a quick shower. After the shower, I dried my hair while singing my favorite songs from Three Days Grace. When I finished my hair, I went to the kitchen and saw my dog,Spirit,barking. He was hungry and happy to see me.

"Who's hungry? Huh? Who's hungry? My little Spirit is hungry? Yesh you are,oh yesh you are!"-I said as I started to give my nicknames to him. I love him so much!

I gave Spirit to eat,than took the cereals and the milk. I took my brother's cup and sat in front of TV. While eating, I started checking what TV had to "show" me and I found...the one...and...only...:THE MONSTER HIGH! I LOVE THIS SHOW! My favorite is Frankie Stein.

After the show, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Now,that I'm thinking I didn't check my phone.

I went to my room and took my phone.

20 MISSED CALLS FROM MADISON?! WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK?!

I'm dead.

She's going to kill me.

I dialed the number.

Oh,no!

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"-Madison yelled. Good. She's not that angry. (Note the sarcasm.)

"I...um..."

"Do you know how worried did you make me? I called you a lot of times! And you didn't answer!"-she yelled from the phone. I pushed my phone away from my ear.

"Listen,I'm sorry but I woke up late. What can I do if I love sleep so much?"-I said while scratching my neck.

"Tell me you didn't stay at night,so you could watch CSI NY?"-she asked. Damn it!

Silence.

"You did,didn't you?"-she asked.

Silence again.

"Raven?"

"BUT WHAT CAN I DO?! THEY LEAVE ME IN CLIFF HANGER EVERY TIME! THEY ARE SO SMART! THE FINGERTIPS,THE BLOOD,THE WAY HOW TO FIND THE KILLER! DON'T YOU LOVE THIS THINGS?"-I said to her.