Chapter 2: Going to the camp

Madison P.O.V

As soon as I finished talking on the phone with Raven , I made a little search about the camp that we will go and stay for a month. Than after the search, I called directly my big sis.

"Anna?"-I asked as soon as she picked up.

"Hey Madison."-she answered.

"I have to tell you something."-I said with excitement.

"Yeah?"

"I'M GOING IN A SUMMER CAMP WITH RAVEN!"-I yelled.

"Ouch! I think you broke my ear drum.Well I'm so happy for you.When are you going?"

"Tomorrow."-I answered.

"Wow and you found it out today?"

"Yeah.It was a surprise from mom and dad."

"But where?"-she asked.

"In Bay Head.It's 6 hours from here."-I answered.

"6 hours?But how's there?"

"Well I saw in google that there are no jetties allowed,wooden walkways lead over the dunes,you can surf there too.I saw the place in google image and it was so beautiful."-I said as I thought the moment when I searched for the camp.

"I think you'll have fun.Okay I have to go now cause I'm in a library."-Anna said.

"Okay love you."

"Love you too."-she said and hanged up.

Anna is my big sister and she studies in Washington.She's in the first year of university.Anna is like the greatest sister in the whole wide world to me.

***

I hanged up the phone and started to pick up my clothes.I am so exited for tomorrow.A whole month with my bestie.I picked up the floral dress with stripes in the back,a simple short white dress with a little decoration on it,my jeans jacket and the pink one.Got my black short ripped jeans,the blue jeans and the white one.I got my black t-shirt with a pinneapple pattern,a Kian and JC shirt...You know what?I'm taking all my t-shirts and all my short jeans.It's gonna be like a month and I have to change like every day.

While I was taking my other clothes from my wardrobe,my phone rang. I took my phone and saw an unknown number. Who might be?

"Hello?"-I asked as soon as I answered the phone.

"It's me."-the familiar voice said.

"Raven?"-I asked.

"Yeah."

"Why are you calling from an unknown number?"-I asked again. This is weird. She would never call me in unknown number, unless she wants to prank me.

"Oh, this is my mom's number and I'm calling from this number cause my phone died and I will charge it later.So what are you doing?"

"Picking up my clothes.I'm taking like my whole wardrobe."-I said and chuckled.

"WHAT?!Me too.We're gonna be there like a month,31 days,744 hours,1,860 m..."-she said. Wow! Raven is really excited about this.

...

More than it should.

"Okay,okay we got it.Don't forget to be at my house at 7 am cause my dad is driving us to the bus station."

"Okay, I should go now.I'll spend the day with my parents and with Spirit.Gosh I'm gonna miss him so much!"Raven said as the excitement in her voice lowed.