*Flashback*

" Pa, do you want to go bicycle riding like we used to." I said , my father looked at me with sad eyes.

  " We can't, not  today... I have work to do in my office." He answered. He let out a rye chuckle. " Not today."

  He hastened to his office and closed the door but was bit open. Its not fair I thought everyday he says he needs to work and he knows I travel. I know it sounds selfish but I don't want to lose him even though he's living with me. I stormed into his office door and quickly stopped. Pa  let out a hoarse cough and went to his draw and got some pills. His hands was shaking he popped the pills in his mouth. He was sick. I opened the door wide he stopped and looked at me with guilt written all over his face.

 I walked up to him and I snatched his pills and I read it. My eyes widened.My heart sank."These are pills for people with heart problems." My voice began to get shaky "Why didn't you tell me?"

" Lily I wanted to tell yo-"

"No." I backed away with two steps" This has to be a dream, no a nightmare." Tears clouded my vision. I rested on my knees, and I clutched my heart . I cried.  It felt like my heart torn into shreds. My father came and started hugging me tightly.

" It will be okay." my father with an attempt to comfort me

" No It won't." I replied with a raspy voice

" Look at me Lily."said my father. I refused."look at me." he repeated

I turned my head, to meet his gaze which was so sincere." the only chance of me having heart failure is I get surprised." I just stared at him." the way my life is know i wont have any surprises."

RIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGG!!!!!

The phone rang and my father got up  to get. " Hold on Lily." 

RIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGG!!!!!

He took the phone and he stood their for a while. He gasped.

" What is it!" I said. 

" They got your Mother, My Wife ......." My eyes widened " She's still alive!!"

Then he fell to the ground. He had a heart attack. What a surprise. I screamed at the maids and told them to get help. I rushed the phone dialing the phone.

" Hello! My FATHER had a HEART ATTACK!"

* authors note* 

Think of it in a British accent More dramatic. Um thank you guys if i was i able to ill give you guys a cookie ( I just love cookies , tell me what type you guys like ) :^D Haa Cookies oh oh and please can you guys vote comment and follow. I could feel the motivation surge through my vains.:) bye