American Highschool and Kyle are both Odd

" Hey." I felt someone tapping me vigorously. " Your time in LaLa Land is over."

  I looked up and I saw the skater boy.

  " what do you want!" I shouted 

 "calm down sweet cheeks. hurry up and leave before bus leaves our stop." I looked up and I seen Cameron College of Language Arts

  I hastened to the exit and made it off before the bus closed the door and took off . The skater boy was right behind me.

 " Need a tour?" The skater boy said and smirked

" No I can manage on my ownnnn-"i jestured for him to say his name

"Kyle. the names Kyle." said Kyle 

"Kyle, now if you will excuse me..." I paused and adjusted me bookbag. I looked straight at him "...I have a place to attend."

I walked away. I could here him say " the school is big ... You'll get lost!; and I'll laugh!"

I smiled. As If,I thought.

*15 min. Later*

" Where in the world am I " I shouted since no one was there. I looked at the School map. I walked and walked until I gave up and sat down. This school is so big and different. Their cirriculem is easy. the teachers don't even dress proper. they wear casual clothing. I sighed. I heard  footsteps. I got up. Maybe this person would help me I thought. Before I could look at who it was I blurted "Excuse me can you help me." When my mind registered who it was, I shouted

" Kyle?!"

He chuckled " Thats me." He answered annoyingly. He began to look around and he stopped and looked at me. I crossed my arms." Hmm what class is this science, math, english..." He stopped " Tell me what class this is. I mean your not lost at all " he answered rather sarcastically.

"Look are you gonna show me where to go or not!" I shouted 

"Stop shouting tell me your Schedule. who do you have."

" I have Chemistry." 

He showed me the way and explained that the wing I was in an old one and that the map was just as old as the wing. He told some jokes and skateboarding tricks that sounded weird like a nolly. Im not a fan of skateboarding. So I would just nod my head. He was funny though. 

" I have to ask."

" What is it." He answered smiling

" what were you going to do at the abandon wing?"

His smile faltered and he looked Embarrassed " I Figured thats where you'd be. Uh see you at Lunch." he said to change the subject.

  The class were quick and easy and before I knew it, it was time for lunch. I chatted with Kyle and his group of skater friends. They were awesome. The only thing that bothered me were a group of girls were glaring at me with what seemed like 2 pounds of make up applied on their eyes.Yikes. School went by quickly and before I knew the day was done.

Now, I had to take care of some business.

* Authors Note Time :^D*

Okay, so I like my book and I hope you like my book. Action in next chapter oh yea. Um do you guys like to imagine how the characters look like or want to see a picture of some random people can possibly fit their description.Oh and Cinterry we are the same I love those cookies. Oh last but not least comment. share, vote,follow and love ( my story).