Kyle's Dad 2

My heart was pounding my hands were started to get all sweaty. Then my hands met his face real hard. Everyone stopped to stare. The only thing I could think was that some stranger just stole my lips virginity. In other words that was my first kiss. A bit dazed I stepped back. 

    " I'm sorry." Said the guy. His eyes were sincere and full of regret

  I turned around and got lost lost into the crowd. I left the ballroom. Fresh air was all I needed right now. I walked to a fence and rested my arms. I started to look around the whole area admiring the architecture then I found myself looking at Kyles dad getting inside a car . He was walking in a quck pace and was looking all over the place. I ducked and took of my heels. My feet were cold but i had to seenwhat was going on. I began to walk cautiously  Then I rushed to a pillar that was facing the rear of the car. I watched what was going on. He was talking to with the same man that was in the bathroom. 

   I tried to listen in on what they were saying. So I leaned in closer. My heart was beating fast and my feet felt like the were going to get frostbitten at any moment.

" How will we have access ?"

" I don't know figure it out."

" Where in this crap together."

" its not that serous just kill them and its over."

My mind was racing. Could they have been responsible with my mothers disappearance?

I tried to listen in on more information but it seemed like they stopped talking. I turned to get ready to leave then I bumped in to someone this couldn't be happening. I stepped back and took a look at the person.

" Hello Laylah ." said Kyle's father

" H-hi."I answered

" what brings you here ?" He asked

" Fresh air! Fresh air is what I need it is so stuffed in there" I began to fan myself with my hands.

" Indeed. It is rather stuffy in there but, may I ask?"

" Sure, sure anything." I said

" Is that also a reason to be poking your nose in other peoples business?"

My heart was about to pop out my chest any minuete now. I looked everywhere but him.

" What did you hear."

Although I was scared I had to fight for what was right.

"You were going to kill some family" I answered firmly

He bellowed . He was laughing loudly. For me I wasn't finding anything funny with that.

" See this is what happens when you don't mind your business."

I'll explain everything to you...and I would like to ask you a favor as well.

    I walked back inside the ballroom feeling like an idiot. I walked to a table and ordered a Ginger ale. As I waited I saw the douchebag  walking up to me.

" I'm sorry."

" Why would you kiss me ?"

" Your ginger ale madam."

"Thank you."

"Ginger ale?" Said the douchebag

"Shut up and explain."

He glared at me then spoke" You looked  spaced out so I wanted to bring back to the now."

" Not a Good excuse."

" I thought we had a connection."

" Yea right."

" I'm really sorry for my stupidity."

"At least you admit it."

" That I'm sorry ?"

" No, that your stupid." When I said that he looked helpless like a sad puppy.

" Calm down, I forgive you."

" I am calm what did you think I was? Sad?"

Just as I was beginning to be friendly with him. " Idiot"

" What?"

"Lance is that you ?" He turned to the lady who had black shoulder length hair falling on her elegant red dress. Her eyes sparkled and her face was flawless. She looked gorgeous.

" Yes Mary, why wouldn't it be me ?"

" Well I never saw you apologize before so I thought you were some guy."

" Well..."

The girl looked at me and smirked " Look hun. If he apologized then he definetly hasn't he hots for ya."

I giggled.

"Don't listen to her she's drunk."

" I only had two drinks that's not enough to make me tipsy."

I looked at  my ginger ale I wonder how drinking is like I thought.

" whatcha got there hun?"

" She has ginger ale " Lance said while trying not to laugh.

" SHUT UP or I'll  unforgive you."

" Hey you can't it back." He said

" Yes I can."

We sort of went  back and forth till Mary told us to stop acting like assholes. Saying that we were like two would have been nicer hmmm. Let me stop whining in fact I have a mission tomorrow. I said my goodbyes and Gustav drove me home. After I finished undressing and cleaning myself I lay flat on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I have mission. Yes indeed.

Did you like it? Please comment I want some feedback from you guys. ☺☺ I also will publish my book if I get at least 10 comments or votes Thanx❤