Coming Out and Passing Out

After seven (and a half) minutes in "heaven", Noah and I walked out of the fun closet with solemn. And then there was a hard knock on the door, almost hard enough to break the old wooden door. With caution, Gyalsten tiptoed to the door and slowly opened it to make sure that there wasn't an assassin behind it. When the person walked in, I recognized his lumberjack-like beard, baritone pitch, and dumb sounding voice. It was Mr. Light-Headed.
"Guinevere, get your stuff and let's go!" he demanded. "I don't want you playing with these boys. Didn't your mom tell you that boys and girls can't be friends? Girls shouldn't be allowed to go boy's parties, and boys shouldn't be allowed to go to girl's parties. Or houses in general. It's dangerous for you, Ginny."
I slowly walked to Noah's room to get my bag. And then I realized that my stepfather wasn't being fair. These were my only friends and he didn't want to play with them because of dumb stereotypes. Stereotypical thoughts that are causing me not to experience childhood to its fullest. The same thing happens with Noah. His mother's strict rules about how people who are two different genders cannot be friends because they are simply different. Everyone is different if you think about it; brown haired girls can be friends with blonde girls, disabled people can get along with rich kids, and most important to me, the opposite sexes can get along. I knew what I had to do.
I turned around and made eye contact with my stepfather so he knew I was angry and disappointed about his decision.
"I'm not going," I stated seriously as I crossed my arms and thinned my eyes as if I was extremely mad at him (which I was). "Girls and boys can get along. Who said they can't? Oh yeah, your stupid ass brain. These are my friends and if you can't accept that, have fun in hell. I'm staying and there's nothing you can do about it."
The boys wouldn't stop screaming the word "burn" after I told off Mr. Light-Headed, and to be honest, I felt proud about myself. Very proud.
"I'm just doing this for your own good, Ginny."
"My own good? These boys are good people, not murderers or assassins or kamikaze pilots. Noah is such a nice and considerate guy; he truly cares about the good of everyone on Earth: disabled people, the working class, the LGBT community..."
"It's so dumb to care about gay and bisexual people. It isn't natural to like the same sex or both or these made-up genders like agender or genderfluid. The Bible doesn't except those people. I don't except them. Bisexuals are greedy because they like both of the real genders and they always have more than one partner at a time. I know they exist. Anyone that isn't straight is just pretending to like the different sex so they get attention. It's such a dumb concept."
I was really angry at Mr. Light-Headed for disrespecting people for slight differences. The LGBT community rocks and maybe he just didn't understand that. I thought, maybe if I came out right now, he would love me more and respect the community.
"I'm skoliosexual and there's nothing you can do about it."
"Another fake sexuality, what does this one mean? Let me guess, you just made it up to sound unique and special and it is meaningless."
"A skoliosexual person is attracted to nonbinary genders like agender, genderfluid, bigender, trigender, transgender, neutrois, etc. And if you can't accept that, that's your problem."
I couldn't remember what happened after that; all I remembered was that I woke up the next day with a bleeding wound on my face, and I was surrounded by nurses in a mysterious room.