Chapter 1

"Wake up Ash, wake tf up!" My sister said as she pulled the covers off of me.

"What do you want?" I said as I wipe my eyes.
"It's time to get up for school. I'm not trying to be late because someone doesn't know now to wake tf up."

Sometimes I dot even know why I was born with a twin. I hate that because she is the bad one, she always getting caught up in drama at school and since we look alike people try to fight me. One time someone pulled a gun on me because they thought I was her and that if I talk shit again they will shoot me.

"Ugh okay I'm getting up."

I went to my closet and took out my high waisted black pants with cuts in them and my long sleeve v neck crop top. I took my all white platforms out the box where I keep my money at for officer school. I keep my shoes in there because my baby brother thinks it's something that he can draw on.

I rushed into the bathroom so I could get the hot warm instead of my sister getting there first but I was too late. I took a 10 minute shower and hopped out, dried my long wet red hair and put it into a bun. I did my make up and put my clothes on. Before I could even make it downstairs my phone ranged.
I looked at my iPhone 6s Plus and it was a message from Erica.

Sis💘: hey get ready me and my baby gonna be there plus I got somebody I want u to meet😝😏
-love Erica😘

Man I don't know what I would do with her. She is one of my besties. I don't even look at her like that she is more like a second sister to me. We have been through so my shit I couldn't tell u if I tried. But I do wonder what her crazy ass got for me.

I grabbed my makeup kit and put it in my book and walked downstairs. Hey I'm gonna be riding with Erica so u do t have to worry about being late anymore.
"Tell her I said hey." She said putting on her shoes.
" okay love u, see u later." I said giving her a hug.
I heard a honk and I walked outside and got in the car.
" hey everyone one! What's good?"
"Nothing much just ready to get to this school and go tf home." Zay said as he pulled off

Zay is Erica's boyfriend. They have been together for 3years now so he's like a brother to me. I saw a light skinned boy with curly light brown hair. He was wear a white shirt that has two girls kissing on it and some joggers with some all white high top vans. He had his music up hella loud and it was pissing me off.

"Hey can you turn your music down a little please." I said as I tapped on his shoulder.

"Huh?"

"I said can you turn down your music a little please."

"Ok ma! My name is James and your name is?"

"My name is Ashley but u can call me Ash." I said looking him up and down.

"Do you like what you see cause u keep looking and me." He said with a grin on his face.

"Yeah u cute asf so I got look you know." I said as I bit my lip a little

All he could do was smile at me. I knew my day was going to be great.

"Are you new cause I never seen you around school?" He asked me while he texted on his
phone.

"No I'm not new I just get to where I need to go and keep it moving."

"Oh."

We have arrived at school and everyone was out side waiting for the bell to ring so we could go in. The bell ranged and we start walking to our home room class. I had Mrs.Wood,she was an English teacher and she loved me so much.
James walks in the classroom and sits in the chair next to me.

" umm you do know that there are more open seats, we don't have that many people in honors English." I said as I got my phone out.

"I do know that but I just want to sit by you beautiful. And plus I can help you cause u know in smart and You might need at little help." He said laughing at my face expression.

" oh so u think you funny now huh? Mr. Smart ass." I said laughing with him

"Nah ma I just like to see the ladies smile you know."
" well I-"

"JAMES LEE JOHNSON! Who tf is this bitch, you always fucking with these hoes out here you can't ever be loyal can you?" This girl said as she look me up and down while rolling her eyes.

"Hold tf up I'm not a bitch and why are you coming up In here all loud and what not. Also for you information I'm not one of his hoes so u better correct ur self before my fist does." I said as I stood up in my chair taking off my jewelry.

Me and the girl starts going back and forth, we stood face to face and I swear if I wasn't for the teacher I would've hit that bitch I the face. I sat back down trying to clam down before I get arrested.  James walks the girl out in the hallway, all I could hear was him yelling at her.

"Hey Ash, I'm sorry about that I don't know what's going on with her. And she not even my gf." He said as he sits in the chair beside me.

"It's okay don't worry about it but I'm telling you if she cross me again I'm beating that ass." I said laughing

"Nah ma don't even worry about that hoe she just mad cause I won't go out with her. But can I ask you a question tho?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Can I get your number ma?"

" yeah." I said as I took it my phone .