Chapter 9

This is what James looks like now😍

Ash

As I laid in his bed just thinking about what happened I started to come to realization that I just had sex for the first time with a boy I just meet 3 months ago. I felt dirty inside cause I gave it up so easily. What's wrong with me?

"Hey are u ok"
"Nigga don't do that u scared tf out of me!" I said as I got up out the bed but almost falling
He laughed at me because I was wobbling to the restroom
"What's so funny" I said with a serious face
"Nothing babe" he said as He turned around.

When I made it to the bathroom I just started crying my eyes out because I can't believe I lost something I kept for so long. Why am I so stupid I said to myself as I tried to keep quiet so James won't hear me. As I looked in the mirror I had hickeys all over my neck, breast and my stomach. I couldn't stand to look at myself. I AM THE GIRL WHO LOST HER Virginity TO A GUY I ONLY KNEW FOR 3 months. I felt dirty but all I can do it just take a shower and try to forget about it. I hope I can!

Idk what else to write😤😤 help me please!!! I promise the next chapter will be a lot better and sorry this chapter was so short. Hopefully I have time over the weekend to finish up this book and post it but till then like and comment some things I should change or keep.