Chapter2

A few weeks later me and James were getting close. He would take me out places with him.I couldn't stop thinking about him. I know he's not all that and we just met but there's something about him that makes me want to know him more. We talk on the phone all the time. He's a very sweet guy and I would like to get to know him more.

James: hey beautiful😘

Me: hey what's up?

James: nothing really I was just wondering if you want to go somewhere cause I'm bored asf

Me: yeah I will text you when I'm ready.

James: don't make me wait too long 😉

Me: lol ok

I took a shower and flat ironed my hair. I put on my white high waisted shorts and I wore my black turtleneck crop top. I put on my black high top platform chucks and some lipgloss. I texted James and told him I was ready. He lives down the street so it takes him 5 minutes to get to my apartment.

James: I'm outside

I tan downstairs said goodbye to my sister and left out the house.

"Hey beautiful. You look nice, who you trying to get all cute for?"

"Bruh nobody I just like to make myself look nice you know?"

Sis💘: you coming to Zay party?

Me:yeah I'm in the car with James now

Sis💘:ooo scandalous💀

Me:Bruh he is so fucking cute I can't

Sis💘: lol Ik if I wasn't with Zay I would be all
up on that😝 but I'm going to go help out text
me later😘

Me:okay 😘

I turned on the music and put my aux cored in and started dancing to Panda by desiigner.
"PANDA...PANDA...PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA TWISTING DOPE LEAN AND A FANTA. AYEEEEEEE! This is my song."

"You hype asf." James said as we pulled up to the party.
There were people everywhere, they were either drunk or dancing on the ground. James opens the door for me and I got out. He had on some black adidas joggers, with an frenchie tie dye shirt in with some all black high top vans on. When we got in the party they were playing pop it by French Montana and I grabbed James and pulled him to the dance floor and started twerking in him. I was killing it and I knew it because I felt him get hard. After that song was over I sat down cause I was getting tired but then Jacquees Persian Rug came on. When I looked up I saw James.

"Can I have a lap dance ma!" He said into my ear.

I got out the chair and he sat down. I stared to hip roll and and grin on him. Then I stated twerking on him and then I laid him down on the floor and stared to ride on him. When the song went off he picked me off the floor and kissed me on my lips softly. His lips felt so soft. I saw him smirking and walked away. I guess he did that because I just stood there frozen. No one has ever kissed me before and that was my first time.