Chapter 3

*2 DAYS LATER*

I couldn't stop thinking about how he kissed me. The sence just kept play over and over again, it was like a dream.

James(future bae💍): hey what you doing for spring break?

Me:nothing really tbh. Erica went out of town so I'm free if u want to hang.

James(future bae💍):ok I'm coming to pick u up in an hour. Bring you bathing suit 😏

Me: lol ok😝

After I finished texting James I hopped up and went to my closet. I stood there for a good 15 minutes trying to find out what I should wear. I picked out one of my black sun dresses that stopped right above my knees. I took out my white 2 piece bathing suit and my black sandals. I took a 10 minute shower and let my big curly hair down. I brushed my teeth washed my face and but my clothes on. I
Took the stuff I would need to take with me. I went in my box and took out 3 hundred dollars and placed it in my bag.

James(future bae💍): I'm outside u ready?
Me: yeah I'm coming

I left out the house and ran to the car when I got in I couldn't keep my eyes of James body. He had a six pack with a tattoo of his mothers name I'm guessing and he had something else but I really couldn't see it.

"So u just gonna stare at me?" He said laughing at my face.

"What... I mean if I see a nice body then I'm gonna stare." I said as I plugged the aux in.
I played Gang by Max P fine ass😍. We stared sing along with the song then all of a sudden my phone starts to ring.

Me: hello
Sister😘💕: um u locked me out the fucking house and I don't have a key
Me: well no one told u to leave it in the house 
Sister😘💕: really ash... really? Ok I see how it is but I'm going to go get the lil man love u bye
Me: bye

"Who was that?"

"My mean ass sister." I said as I looked for another song.

"I didn't know u had a sister. Are you older that her?"

"No she's older than me bye 3 minutes."

"Oh so y'all twins?"

"Duh!" I said laughing at him
"Shut up!"
"I thought u was smart. Hmm I see that that's a lie." I aid trying not to pee on myself from laughing too hard
All he could do was shake my head. We were finally at the beach and it was so packed I couldn't see the water. We got out the car and got he bags and headed down the the water. I took of my dress and sandals. James eyes got big and all I could do was laugh.

"Damn girl I didn't know ur body was like that!" He said looking me up and down with this hand on his chin.

"Omg everyone always says that!"

He grabs me and puts me on his back. I was so scared cause he was 6'6 and I'm 5'10 so from up here it looks weird. He walks down to the water and puts me down. We start splashing each other. He pushed down and got on top of me. I looked at him and he just pecked me on the lips. I got chills just thinking about how much I wanted to kiss him more. He picked me up and swung me around. I laughed and tried to push him but he ran away. I tried to run after him but I got lost in the crowd of people. I felt something grab my waist and I turned around to find out it was him.

After we finished playing around we went back to our bag. I took out my phone and had 2 miss calls form Erica but before I could call her back James took my phone. I tried to get but he was too tall. So I just gave up.

"Aww is someone too short to get her phone back." He said laughing at how short I was compared to him.
"Bruh if u don't give me my phone back." I said as I laughed and pushed him on the ground.
"Oh so it's like that now huh? Ok Ashley I see how u play." He said laying on his blanket.

I shook my head and laid down beside him. We looked up at the sky that was mixed with red and orange. The sun was going down and I wasn't ready for the day to be over.

"Hey Ashley? Do you think it would be weird if I said I got feelings for you." He said as he help me get our stuff together.

"No it's not weird cause k got feelings for you too. I'm just scared because I never had a boyfriend before and I don't want to be like these other girls out here getting played and what not." I said as we got in the car.

"Well I maybe not be perfect but I know how to treat a lady and I want u to be my girl."
I was shocked! I couldn't believe someone actually liked me. Every one always looking for light skinned girls with big butts. But finally someone sees me for me and not just some girl.

"If I go out with you but u can't hurt me okay!" I said as I looked him in the eyes.

"Ok babe I won't and I promise." He said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.