Chapter Twenty-Five

(Ravi's POV)

The rest of the guys had left already, and I was going to be staying the night at Leo's. He was leaning against my shoulder, partially asleep. "Leo, you should go up to bed," I whispered into his hair, kissing the top of his head softly. He stirred slightly in his sleep, mumbling softly. I laughed lightly, causing him to glare at me through his eyelashes. "Come on babe, it's bedtime."

"I don't want to..." He mumbled, burying his face into my chest. I chuckled again, lifting his head from my chest.

"Come on, I'm staying the night with you, and it will be more comfortable on your bed," I told him, kissing the tip of his nose softly. Leo's face instantly got red. He tried to bury his face again, but I held onto his chin with a soft grip. "You know I'm right."

"I know," He said quietly. I nodded, and got off the couch to help him stand up. He rolled his eyes, but accepted my extended hand. I pulled him up quickly, making him fall into my chest. Our faces were really close, and Leo's face turned beet red. "Let's go to bed."

I watched as Leo took off up the stairs. A sigh escaped my lips because of my shy boyfriend, but I quickly took off after him up the stairs. When I entered his room, Leo was already laying on the bed with his back facing me. Another sigh left my lips as I laid down on the bed next to him. I gently grabbed his hips, pulling him towards me. What I wasn't expecting was a small yipe to come from Leo.

"Leo, what's wrong?" I asked, instantly becoming concerned, sitting up to look at him. He hid his face from me, trying to bury it into the pillow. "Leo, babe, what's wrong?" I gently, but forcefully rolled him onto his back so I could see his face. There were tears in his eyes, and I got scared. "Leo..." I quickly pulled him up into my arms, and I held him as he cried.

"I'm... So-sorry..." he said in between sobs. 'Why is he crying...?' I thought to myself, rubbing circles on his back. "I... I shouldn't... have done... It..."

"Done what?" I asked softly, kissing his neck. He's sobs continued, and I knew that I shouldn't push him. The last time I pushed him to tell me what happened, he ended up in the hospital. I could feel his fingers curl around the fabric of my shirt I was wearing. He was almost clutching onto it for dear life. "Shh... Babe, it's alright..."

"No... It's not..." He mumbled, and I almost didn't catch it. I continued to rub circles on his back, but he pushed away from me. It was soft, yet had some power behind it. Leo looked up at me with his tearstained face, and I didn't know what to say. He looked so vulnerable in his moment, and I hated that.

"Leo... I don't want to see you cry anymore..." I said softly, kissing his forehead lightly. I didn't know when I started crying, but I could feel a few escaped tears run down my cheeks. "Can you tell me what happened?"

"You'll get mad at me..." He said, looking down at his hands. Those five words broke my heart, and I had to refrain from crying again.

"I know I did in the past, but I promise I will not get mad at you," I told him, lifting his face up by his chin so I could look into his eyes. "You trust me right?" He nodded his head.

"I cut again..." He said in an inaudible voice. No matter how quiet it was, I heard it loud and clear. All I did was pull him into another hug. I felt him crying into my shirt again, and this time I did not stop the tears that fell down my face.

"Leo, I love you," I whispered into the top of his head. Leo raised his face, and I kissed his wet cheeks. "Where?" Leo pointed to his hips, and that would explain why he yipped in pain. "May I see?" He nodded his head reluctantly, going to take off his sweatpants. I notice his cheeks suddenly flushed when he was sitting on his bed in only boxers. He pushed his boxers down slightly, exposing the angry red lines on his hips. There were twelve in total. Without hesitation, I leaned down, and kissed every single one of those cuts. It didn't even faze me of the location, only the fact that he did that.

"Ravi... I... I lo-love you..." he said, saying those three words that he never been able to say before. I sat up, and smiled at him.

"I love you too, you are so beautiful, and I can't believe that I was able to get you," I said, kissing his flushed cheeks. "You are perfect, and don't let anyone ever tell you anything other than that. You are beautiful, and mine." He smiled at me, and it was a full on smile. There was nothing forced or timid about that smile. It was truly a beautiful thing to see.

"Ravi... I want you to kiss me..." he said, turning shy again. I blinked a few times, trying to figure out if I heard him correctly. I looked at him questionably, going to lean in slightly.

"Are you sure?" I asked softly, staring into his dark eyes. He nodded, biting his lip slightly. I was kinda nervous, because I didn't want our first kiss to be after he was crying. It didn't help that he was still in just his hoodie and boxers. His hoodie pulled up slightly, and his boxers lower than normal. It showed off his six pack and v-line. I put my hand on his cheek softly, and he leaned into my touch. With a smile, I leaned in, connecting our lips.

It was a quick peck, but when I pulled away, Leo instantly grabbed my shirt, pulling me back onto his lips. I fell over top of him, and soon I was laying on top of him, our lips connected. I didn't know if I should be worried, or turned on by this side of Leo. Without hesitation, I started to move our lips together, the kiss turning from a cute peck, to a full on makeout session. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip, begging for entrance, and he gave it to me. Our tongues fought for dominance, but Leo suddenly flipped us over, so he was straddling my waist. The flip caused me to be shocked, so Leo took that opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue. I was taken aback, but I couldn't lie about not enjoying it.

"Leo..." I moaned as we broke apart for a trivial thing such as oxygen. Leo kissed my neck, causing me to moan again. "Leo... We should sto-" I didn't get to finish since Leo found my sweet spot and attached his lips there. I moaned again, biting my lips to try and stifle it. I could feel Leo nibble on my neck, but I wasn't stopping him. After a few more minutes of Leo kissing my neck, and me trying to not becoming a moaning mess, Leo sat up at stared at me.

His face instantly became red again as he looked at my sweats. There was a distinct tent in my pants, and I quickly tried to cover it with my hands. "I'm sorry," Leo apologized, smirking.

"Not funny," I said, knowing my cheeks were probably as red as Hakyeon's hair.

"Do you need to take care of yourself, or should I?" He asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. 'Who knew that this shy boy could be so kinky?' I thought to myself, quickly getting up off the bed, making Leo fall over.

"No... I can take care of myself..." I said, trying to walk calmly to the bathroom. It hurt with a raging hardon, but I had to deal with that. I made it into Leo's bathroom, and I closed the door quickly, locking it. I sighed, turning to the mirror, catching sight of my neck. "LEO! I WON'T BE ABLE TO HIDE THIS!" All I could hear was his small laughter from the other room. 'Jung Taekwoon, you shall be the death of me...'

~~~~~

Author's Note,

Hey guys, here's a new part. I apologize for my small hiatus, because a lot of things were happening, and it sucked. I thought I was going to write more parts, but I only wrote like one part... I apologize again for the wait. I might be ending this story soon, and I hope you guys have been enjoying it so far.

Love,

Abby

Vote Goal: 35