Soap/Training Wheels

Louis sat on Harry's couch completely dressed. He thought he looked great. He had on a White and Blue suit on. (He looks like he did at Jay's wedding) he hoped he wasn't too fancy but from the hints Harry was throwing they were going somewhere fancy.

"Hat or no Hat?",Harry asks. He was getting ready at Niall's house because he didn't want Louis to see him before it was time. "Hat",Niall answers.

"Thanks Niall tonight is super important",Harry says. Niall nods "I get it",He answers. "How do I look?",Harry asks. (Harry looks like he did at Jay's wedding).

"Amazing",Niall smiles. Harry smiles too. "Well, wish me luck",Harry says before leaving.

Harry enters the house to see Louis sitting on the couch. Harry was lost for words. Louis looked stunning.

"I was hoping that you would like this but by your reaction I can tell you don't",Louis says frowning as he gets up .

Harry stops him. "No, I love what your wearing you look amazing",Harry smiles.

"Really?",Louis gleams. "Yeah",Harry answers.

Louis smiles as he looks down. He has been thinking a lot of things for a while but he didn't know how to tell Harry.

"Ready?",Harry asks as he opens the door. Louis nods as they leave the house.

Harry and Louis sit at a table that was placed at the corner of the restaurant.

"This is super romantic",Louis smiles as he looks around the twinkling lights.

Harry nods. Louis bites his lip. He wanted things to move faster. He wanted to take the training wheels off the bike. But he didn't know how to say that without having to wash his mouth of with soap afterwards.

He loves Harry. But he wasn't even his boyfriend.

Louis eats his dinner with all this on his mind. He was unaware Harry was going crazy.

Harry didn't know how to ask Louis something like this. He was sure that it was too soon. Louis had been through hell and back. But his mouth was moving before he realized what he was doing.

"Louis I need to ask you something",Harry says. Louis nods.

Harry takes Louis' hand. "I love you",Harry says. "And I love you too",Louis answers. "I can't stop thinking about you. I love everything about you and I lobe how you make me feel. I want to make you mine officially. Louis, will you be my husband?",Harry asks as he shows Louis the ring.

Louis' mouth dropped. Husband?  He loves Harry but husband?

"I know that this is fast but, I really want this. I mean I want to take you away from this town and I want you to be mine forever",Harry says.

"Are you sure? I mean this is a big step",Louis says.

"A big step I want to take with you",Harry says.

Louis bites his lip.

"Yes",