CHAPTER 1 WAKE UP......

JADE'S POV...

"For the love of god Jade get downstairs right now' your brother Tim called from downstairs. "Harry has been calling me for the last half an hour just to see if you were awake.

AWWWW how sweet of him. Me and Harry have been BFF's ever since we were in diapers and now we are 18 and still inseperatable. I picked up my phone and called Harry.

( J=JADE H=HARRY PHONE CONVO)

J=HARRY WHY ARE YOU ANNOYING MY BROTHER?? NOW HES ANNOYING ME

H=SORRY JJ JUST WANTED TO SEE IF YOU WANTED TO GO TO THE CARNIVAL WITH ME??

J=SURE WHEN ARE YOU GONNA PICK ME UP?

H=IN ABOUT AN HOUR... PLEASE DONT TAKE FOREVER TO GET READY.. HAHA

J=HAHA VERY FUNNY NOT............OK BYE GOTTA GET READY.

END OF CONVO

After looking through my closet for about 10 minutes i finaly decided on a pair of light blue washed out jeans with a white crop top that said "GEEK" with my white converse and a white heart necklace.( http://www.polyvore.com/frienemies/set?id=99354800 )

 After that i applied a little bit of make up. Some foundation, a thin layer of eyeliner, mascara, a bit of blush and my favourite cherry flavoured chapstick. Just as I finished I heard the door bell ring so i ran from the bathroom and opened the door revealing my bestie Harry.

"Lets go to the carnival shall we" he asked. I squealed and yelled "HELL YEA LETS DO DIS!!" getting into the passenger seat of Harrys black Range Rover. He just stood there laughing and then sat down in the drivers seat and we went off.

THIS IS GONNA BE SOOO MUCH FUN!!!