Truth or Dare #1

Jades P.O.V...... (few hours before sound check)

"Babe have you seen my phone I can't seem to find it anywhere!" I yelled out to Sean. You see ever since I've been in Little Mix management has given me a boyfriend for publicity for him but throughout the journey I learnt to love him and he love me.

"Nope I haven't seen it have you checked your pocket babe" he said from the door way. "Yes I have thank you very mu.... Wait oh here it is" I say as I blush slightly realising I put it there just before I shouted to him to get me some biscuits... Oh well...

Sean walked up to me and put his arms around my small waist and rested his head on top of mine. "You know I love you right" he whispered " yes and I love you too" I said pecking him on the cheek and giving him a small smile. " come on we have to go or else we won't have time to buy more biscuits babe" I said while running towards his black Range Rover. I hopped in the passenger seat and waited for him to come out.

While waiting for him I saw a little girl with long wavy hair and a little boy with short curly locks. He reminds me of Harry......

God I missed Harry so much it isn't even funny. I missed his laugh, his smile, his dry jokes, his love of cats, his hair.... Just everything about him. Throughout the time he moved I've been texting him and calling him but he kept ignoring me so he blocked me then I got a new iPhone because who would want an ugly Nokia... Anyways I got a new number but by the time I finally got his number he changed it because he was becoming too famous and needed to be safe but I bet you its because he was annoyed of me.

If only I could turn back time and say yes to when he asked me to be his girlfriend then we would live in a castle garden by dragons and then live happily ever after.

I didn't realise Sean got in the car until I heard the engine roar.

----------present time-------------

After I told Perrie the story where I bumped into Harry and left him with Sean she busted out laughing. "Why are you laughing Pez this is serious" "I'm sorry I just think your over reaction I mean it's not like Harry knows your dating Sean right so why is it a problem and remember your OVER him" " I know I know it's just that I haven't seen him in a while and I just missed him" " it OK cookie now let's go rehearse Leigh and Jesy are waiting for us.

-------------rehearsing Boy---------------

Do you remember what he said?

I do. He told you he'd never ever hurt you

Oh, here we go again

Another breakup, make up.

When you gonna wake up?

I'm gon' be the one to call him out

Look how many times he let you down

When's he gonna learn to be a real man

I'll be the one to say you're beautiful

One more word, he never said at all

I'm just sayin' you need to go

Forget that boy, forget that boy

I know a bad boy ain't good enough for you

You're holding back tears in your eyes

Bad boy wanna fight

But I never see him fighting for you

He'll never realize what he's got until it's gone

And he'll lose you forever

Girl, you'll be alright, forget that boy

Girl, don't you know you set the tone?

I'll make you stop that, fight back

He won't get away with that

Look who's ringing up your phone

You wanna call back, leave that

Ain't nobody got time for that

It's funny how the tables turn

When he's the one who's left at home

You'll find your own real man and go

Forget that boy, forget that boy

I know a bad boy ain't good enough for you

You're holding back tears in your eyes

Bad boy wanna fight

But I never see him fighting for you

He'll never realize what he's got until it's gone

And he'll lose you forever

Girl, you'll be alright, forget that boy

See what you're worth, girl

Look what you've got

He knows you're out of his league

If he likes it or not

I know what you're worth, girl

You know what you got

We know you're out of his league

If he likes it or not (likes it or not)

Forget that boy, forget that boy

I know a bad boy ain't good enough for you

You're holding back tears in your eyes

Bad boy wanna fight

But I never see him fighting for you

He'll never realize what he's got until it's gone

And he'll lose you forever

Girl, you'll be alright, forget that boy (that boy, that boy)

I know what you're worth, girl

You know what you got

We know you're out of his league

If he likes it or not (likes it or not)

Girl, you'll be alright, forget that boy, haah

Perrie finished off the song perfectly we heard clapping coming from the audience section thingy. We turned around and saw the one and only ONE DIRECTION... "ZAYNIE" Perrie screamed and ran off the stage and ran into her fiancé soon to be husbands arms. They shared a quick kiss and hugged like they haven't seen each other in years when it's only been literally half an hour...

Pffftttt **cough Losers cough**.. Jokes I am SOO jealous of their love I wish it was me and Har- uhh I mean Sean.

I looked to my left to see Harry staring at me. It was making me uncomfortable so I went to Niall and I don't know how but started a conversation on zombie vs angle goldfish.

"Hey since we have all finished our rehearsals we should go back to the lads and I's flat and play a quick game of truth or dare before the concert" Louis said with a slight smirk on his face. He got a mixture of "yeas" and "sures". "Okay it's settled on and don't forget forfeit is two shots of vodka or make out with a stranger" he yelled and ran off the the One Direction bus while us Little Mixers went into our bus.

T

I can already tell I am going to regret this....

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HELLO MUNCHKINS

SPRRY I HAVENT UPDATE IVE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY AND LAZY LATELY BUT ANYWAYS

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!! REMEMBER TO VOTE

LOVE YA ALL

Lindaxxxxx