CHAPLTER 2 CARNIVAL

HARRY'S POV.....

I woke up early this morning so I could call Jade and see if she wanted to go to the carnival. Me and Jade have been bestfriends since we were in diapers and have never fought before. I have had a huge crush on her ever since grade 3 but i'm too shy to ask her out because i'm afraid it will ruin our friendship and i'm also afraid if she will reject me.....

JADE'S POV.....

"HARRRYYYYYY PLEEEAAASSSEEE" I was begging Harry to go on the rollercoaster with me "No Jade you know i'm afraid of them" "awwww is wittle Hawy scawed. "Pfftt no' 'then go" "fine BUT IF I PUKE its gonna all be on you" "EWWWWW"

 ..........................

" OMG I AM NEVER GOING ON THAT EVER AGAIN " Harry said looking a little green. " HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry Hazza " I said giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek before skipping off to the cotton candy stand.

We have been at the canival for about 4 hours now and I am exhausted. " HAARRRYYY I WANNA GO HOOOOMMMEE!!! PLEASSEE!!! " I yelled at him for the seventh time in five minutes. " OK but I wanna go on the ferris wheel before we go." " alright then only because I LOVE ferris wheels lets go" I said dragging him over to the line.

When we reached the very top of the ferris wheel I couldn't help but stare out into the carnival. It look so pretty with all the colourful lights and famillys having fun. " Hey Jade " " Yes Hazza" I said. He sounded a little nervous. "Whats wrong" I asked " I have to tell you something "

I WONDER WHAT HARRY IS GONNA TELL JADE??? HMMM