Im too late.....

Recap.....

I have to go tell him I love him too.... QUICKLY!!......

Harry's POV....

I knew it... I knew that if I asked her out she would reject me. God I'm so STUPID, a girl like her would never go for a guy like me. I mean look at me I have a weird bush on top of my head and have dull green eyes and have absolute in muscles and then you look at Jade. She is just the perfect definition of......... perfect I mean she has beautiful long hair beautiful eyes and every guy wants her.......

I'm in the middle of packing my bags because I'm auditioning for the X Factor. I know I shouldn't be leaving and not telling Jade but I feel like if I show my face to her she will just laugh at me and think I'm pathetic.

" Harry we are leaving now " my mum yelled from downstairs. " Coming " I said.

As I walked down towards the car I couldn't help but think about what Jade is doing. She's probably sitting in her room laughing and mocking me thinking how stupid I am.

Oh well at least I'm gonna go and try to follow my dreams and maybe make it big..... Good bye Jade see you when I get back....

Jades POV......

As soon as I got to Harry's house I saw his car leaving and then I remembered his X Factor auditions were today. Oh no what have I done I'm never gonna se him again.

I guess this is good bye.......

But just remember I still love you no matter what....

***********************************************************************************************************

Hey munchkins sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER so here it is and sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes because I am using my iPhone because my laptop was taken away for me so yeah........

Anyways I will try to update in the next couple of days soo

BYE AND LOVE U ALLL

REMEMBER TO VOTE VIEW AND FAVOURITE AND ALSO........ BE AWESOME!!!