Chapter Five

The next day was a beautiful day spent in Hell, Grand Cayman. It was a hot, rainy day. Matt and Danni ran between stores. From what they saw it was beautiful Island. They had both hoped for a dry day and rainy night vacation. The rain didn't discourage them from going out though. They returned to the ship at 3:30, they had a nice dinner at one of the buffets on the top deck. They then go to the bar, where Matt was when he ran into the red head for the first time. They sat there for most of the evening having a few drinks and just talking about whatever came to their minds. They notice the red head and her boyfriend come in. Matt is worried that Danni might start something again. To his surprise she didn't. They continue talking and the waiter brings another drink to Danni, one she didn't order.

"I'm sorry but I didn't order this, are you sure you have the right table?" Danni kindly tells the waiter

"Gentleman at the bar ordered it for you, it's free of charge of course." The waiter responds then turns to walk away. Danni looks at Matt as if she's questioning if she should drink it. Matt just stares blankly at her. He doesn't want her to drink something another man paid for considering that the only "Gentleman" sitting at the bar was the boyfriend of the red head. He ponders why the guy had such nerve to send a drink to a woman who is clearly sitting with her husband. Unless the red head told him their conversation and he thinks Matt gives her no money. This infuriates Matt.

"Are you going to drink that?" Matt asks trying to keep his temper

"Do you want me to?" Danni replies 

"You're the one who got the drink, you decide if you drink it. I'd rather you didn't since its very well possible that this drink is either a courtesy drink because he thinks I don't give you money or that this drink is a way for him to tell you he wants to get inside your pants. Either way it took some nerve to send that to you considering I am right here." Danni considers this and decides not to drink the drink and set it aside. However she liked Matt being jealous right now. She was curious on the taste of the drink but she shouldn't make him even more angry. Clearly he wanted to punch the guys lights out. She waved down the waiter and asked him to bring her another of whatever that drink was. The waiter looked at her rather oddly but went on his way. 

"Why did you do that?" Matt asked

"Well I don't have a drink right now and that one does look rather good but I do not want to make you upset or angry by drinking that so I ordered another one."

"Would you have ordered that particular drink if it had not been sent to you?" Matt asked

"Oh Matt, don't go there it's just a drink."

"Go where? It's a simple question. Would you have ordered that drink if it weren't right in front of you?"

"I'm not sure. It's possible."

"So you're saying that there was a chance you would of ordered something other than that?"

"Matthew stop it. I ordered a drink. Plain and simple. I did not order it to make you upset or angry."

"You might as well have drank that one."

"Matthew stop. I didn't want that one because it was a free drink and another man sent it to me. I did not ask him to do that. I did not accept the drink. The drink I ordered will be paid for by us."

"There is no difference!"

"Matthew! Calm down. There's a big difference." Matt gets off his bar stool and marches across the bar and straight up to the guy at the bar.

"You had a lot of nerve to send that to my wife you know. This is a couples cruise for people who are married not a place for boyfriend/girlfriends to go."

"Whoa pal, calm down there. I didn't mean anything by it." 

"Of course you did! You have a girl right here why in the hell send a drink to my wife!"

"You need to calm down!" The guy stands up. Danni runs over and tries to pull Matt away.

"Matthew stop it! Leave him alone! What is the matter with you?!"

"You need to go back to the table and let me handle this!" Matt snaps at Danni

"You're not handling this at all! You're about to cause more problems than you want. Let's go back to the room. Now!"

"I feel sorry your girl has to put up with your sorry ass flirting with other girls. Told you the other night if you wanted a real man to start dressing like a lady." Danni ducked out of the way because that line ended with Matt getting socked in the face and instantly taken him down to the floor. The red head jumped in now and tried to pull her guy to the door. Repetitively telling him to "Let's get out of here".

Matt stumbles to his feet and charges the guy the both fall to the floor the red head getting out of the way as they roll across the floor they manage to get up and just as Matt takes a swing you hear a loud bang and long screech then everything crashes. Everyone falls to the floor as well as tables and chairs. Bottles sliding off the bar. Screams could be heard outside the bar. The ship hit something.