Chapter 33 (part2)

Excuse my mistake Not edit. Yall like my test readers lol Enjoy

Chapter 33 (part 2)

Poppi

After stepping out of Ashley room and closed the door behind me, I stopped and took a deep breath before walking off, headed straight to the bar to pour me a drink. By my fiance showing up out the blue and that talk I just had with Ashley, I needed a drink to get my head around this crazy position I'm in right now.

I put myself in a position of hurting two women I love. All the thing I told Ashley was my true feeling towards her. I always had love for her but that night of the club she did capture a piece of my heart that I couldn't hold on too for some strange reason. And from that day forward I begin to develop deep feelings for her, a connection it seem I couldn't disconnect.

By these feelings and connection I have towards Ashley and acting on them, I'm hurting my fiance without her even knowing. I'm hurting her because I love another women just as much as I love her. But that's the thing my love for Ashley isn't blocking the way I feel for my Fiance. London is still the women of my dreams and the one I plan on marrying and building a family with. She's my best friend, my rider and my love. She know things about me that nobody's knows. She's a person I go a tell all my secrets too. I just can't let that go and by that I'm hurting Ashley for even leading her own.I just can't help myself when it come to Shorty though. She brings out different feelings in me that nobody can, and it's going to be hard for me to leave her alone.

I hate that I bending my loyalty and breaking my trust toward London because she's one good women that don't deserve it. I also hate that I put Ashley in the position for catching the same type feeling I have for her and being another guy that going to break her heart. I hate it because she been through enough hurt throughout her life and I don't want to be the one to add it on to that hurt. I hate that I even have feeling toward two women because by these feelings it's going to be damaging in all of our lives.

For now I'm going to try to deal with these feeling and focus on how I can get past them.

I can't be selfish, and got to try to figure out what I'm going to do to make things right in this wrong situation.

After I poured me a drink of Henny straight, I went upstairs to my room to check on London. When I walked into the room it was pitch dark and quiet as the night sky.

"London where you at" I shouted as I turned on the lights.When the light cut on, my eyes immediately landed on London Lying across the bed wearing this sexy bright burgundy lace, one piece lingerie. With her titties sitting up right with her nipples peaking through the lace thread, she hid her precious jewel with her legs cross as she stared at me with this fierce demanding look, with her hypnotizing blue sapphire eyes.

It took me a second to snap out of my trance as I took in the pleasure to admire my foxy, exotic fiance. With me just staring not saying a word, London tilt her head to the side and twisted her face.

"What you just going to stand there, or you about come bring your fine ass over here to come get your pussy,'' London hissed as she spread her legs exposing her pink wet pussy sitting up pretty. Missing this site my manhood naturally harden as I just wanted to attack and give my fiance he business. I didn't act on it because it wasn't a good time, I had business to take care of.

"Fuck girl, you just going to put it out there like that. You ready for me already huh?" I asked strolling my way towards the bed.

She stood up from off the bed and got in my face " I been ready," she mummered putting her arms around my neck and start kissing me.