Prolouge

"Megan Taylor! I hope you have a good reason for explaining this!" I heard me mum scream, her feet angrily marching up the stairs. I wasn't that concerned... until her foot steps stopped. After waiting and listening for a few second, the bedroom door slammed open, revealing my mum. I swear she could have been one of those cartoon characters, the ones with steam coming out of their ears and breathing fire. 

"A good reason for what?" I asked inoccently, but I knew what was coming. "Dont play all inoccent with me! You know whats happened! Another D on your tests? And with all this nonsense of this band 'One Way' or whatever you called it." The way my mum said their name, wasnt in an angry tone, its was a mocking tone. 

"Mum, it is One Direction, not 'One Way'," I said, mocking her mockingness. 

"Whatever you call this band, its interfeiring with your school work!" She began yelling, but her face soffened. "Im sorry, its just. Ever scince your father passed away, I have been expecting better. I honestly cant explain why. And, pretty much all you do is obsess over over this band." She says calmly. 

"I have a proposition for you mum." Her face showed signs of listening. "I will do better on my school work... If you take me to a One Direction 'Meet and Greet'." I said with a devious smile. 

"Ill think about it.," She huffed, walking out of the room.