Expect whats Unexpected

** 10 DAYS LATER **

                You know that old saying “Expect the Unexpected”? Well… That fits my situation completely. I mean…. Now that I think about it, how do you expect something you don’t expect? I wish I did expect this unexpected surprise.

                **10 days earlier- 1 Hour after M&G**

                “You what?!” I snapped at my best friend. Best friend my butt. I was ready to throw her out the window.

                “I gave Louis my number! It’s not like I gave him all my information!” she said, obviously tired of my constant arguing over this.

                “Well, he’s probably not going to text or call you. Think about it Pay. He’s an international superstar. And, doesn’t he have Eleanor?” I asked her. She nodded.

                “Relax. We didn’t do anything and I don’t plan to. I love Louis but I wouldn’t destroy Elounor,” she said.

                **Present time**

                “Are you done there yet?” I asked, finally getting annoyed with my best friend. She had been texting Louis nonstop for the past 10 days. Look who was wrong. Me.

                “Mhmm...” she said, absentmindedly. “What’s the date?” I asked her, testing her. “Mhmm...” she mumbled again. I walked over and ripped the iPhone from her hands, shutting it off. She frowned, looking beyond pissed at me.

                ‘Quack’ her phone went. I looked down at the text. “Meg, don’t,” she pleaded, only making me open it. She can't hide things from me. She’s my friend and we don’t hide anything.

Louis: Don’t tell her Pay. From what you’ve said, she won’t like this at all.

Paige: I know. Don’t tell the boys either. I know if you tell Niall he’ll try to talk you out of it. At least I know that from what you’ve said ;)

Louis: So, I’ll see you tomorrow night at 8:00? ;)

Paige: Yup. Night Louis:* xxx

Louis: Night love:* xxx

                The last one was just sent from Louis. I looked at her accusingly. What was going on between them? “It’s nothing!” she read my mind. “Then tell me?” I demanded more than asked. She shook her head, and I gave her a puzzled look. She never keeps anything from me. She pretended to zip and lock her lips, throwing the ‘key’ behind her.

                “Fine don’t tell me! I’ll be on my way home now,” I said, stomping from her room, down the stairs and out of her house. I walked home, to find my mom and older sister gone. Great.

                I went to my room, closing the door and climbing into my ducky pajamas. I braided my hair, crawling into bed, closing my eyes and drifting to sleep, hoping I wasn’t losing Pay.

*********************************

                I woke the next morning, and it was already 2 in the afternoon. I crawled, literally, out of bed and just kind of collapsed on the floor. I played there for about 5 minutes, trying to find the motivation to stop being lazy. I finally spotted my iPhone on my bedside table, and did a worm/penguin crawl to it, reaching up and grabbing it.

2 missed calls from ‘Bitch ;)’

‘Message’ Bitch ;): I’m sorry Meg. Please answer me.’

‘Message’ Bitch ;): I can make it up to you if you answer’

I sighed, unlocking my phone and calling her back. “Hello? Meh!? Finally!” She said, sounding relieved.

“Does this ‘make up’ thing involve food?” was all I said. I heard her laugh. “All the food you want. I’ll be over in 30, so hurry!” then she hung up. Love you to Paige.

Message’ Bitch ;): dress nice’ I laughed to myself as I got ready.

**Paige’s POV**

I showered, putting my hair in a ponytail, slipping on a pink dress with a gold belt around my upper waist, black leggings, brown boots and a white cardigan jacket.

I was admiring how nice I appeared to look in this outfit, when I got a text from Megan, saying she was ready. I drove to her house, waiting outside. She walked out wearing a blue shirt, black skinny jeans, and tan uggs, with a heart necklace and silver bracelets. She looked amazing in them.

It was now only 2:45 pm, and I wanted to stall her long enough, until I could give her her surprise. I felt like a ninja or something.

She climbed into the car. “Where are going?” she asked. “Ice cream,” I replied simply. She nodded and we drove off towards cold stone creamery. We got ice-cream, and went to the beach. I realized how bizarre it was. Ice cream and the beach in December. Eh.

Hours had passed, and Megan had completely forgotten the messages. It was 7:55, and we were at the local park. “Put this on,” I demanded handing her a blindfold. She just laughed and put it on. We waited five more minutes, until I saw Louis walking towards us, with a blond lad with a blindfold on.

 A\N::: On the side is an ugly picture of Niall