Forgive Me

Mariah's POV***

"Niall?" I called as I opened the hotel room door. Liam was behind me, carrying leftovers from lunch.

"Megan?" I tried, looking in the kitchen, then living room.

I slowly approached their bedroom door, which was closed, and pushed it open.

What I found what Niall laying up against the bathroom door, completely passed out.

I ran up to him, and shook him awake. He awoke startled, and swung a fist at me, but I fell backwards before he hit me.

"Shit Mariah. Don't scare me!" he yelled.

"Where's Megan?" I ask him, standing up from the ground. His expression changed from mad to upset, and he points to the bathroom and slugs over to the bed.

"Why is she in there?" I ask him.

"I told her something. It wasn't a big deal, but she flipped and ran," he exasperates, waving his arms around like an idiot.

"I'm going to talk to her," I sigh, knocking on the door. I heard something fall and her groan.

"I am sleeping Niall!" she screamed.

"It's Niall dipshit," I tell her. I hear some shuffling, then the lock click.

The door squeaks open, and she peeks her head out, then opens it wider to let me in, slamming it behind her.

"Spill it," I order, sitting on the toilet lid. She crosses her legs in front if me like a little kid.

"Well after he, uh, something, he told me why he was doing all these things. It was because he knew I'd find our about him kissing another girl, so he wanted to make me feel special. I'd feel better if he was honest," she began.

"I was drunk!" Niall screams from the door, pounding on it. I shut him up by hurling a roll of toilet paper at the door.

"I'd be happier if he just told me," Megan says again, "I'd be happier if it didn't happen the way it did."

"Well, I'd say tell him that, but he heard it all," I sigh.

"I'm not crying. I'm not mad. I'm just upset that he didn't," she says again.

"I know," I say. "Let Niall come in here, I'll leave you two alone." She nods, so I unlock the door, and slip by Niall as he walks in.

Paige's POV****

"Louis!" I scream, running through the halls of the hotel. Louis is behind me, tickling my sides and trying to catch me.

I turn a corner, but don't hear him anymore as I press myself against the wall. I try to sneak out when, suddenly, Louis grabs my waist, spinning me to the wall across the hallway, and slamming me into it.

"I win," he smiles, his face inches from mine.

"Maybe," I tease him, and he just shakes his head, leaning I'm for a kiss. As our lips attach, my mind begins swirling.

The sparks I've felt so much are there, and there's passion.

I open my mouth and let him in, and just when the kiss is heated, an old couple walks by, giving us dirty looks as we pull apart.

This just makes Louis and I laugh. We

Continue to our room, our hands joined. He unlocks the door and we walk in.

I check Louis watch, to see it's around two in the afternoon. We never did get lunch, so I ask Louis what we should eat.

"Let's order room service. I want cookies," he suggests. I laugh, and let his hand slip out if mine as he goes to get the cookies.

Liam is sitting on the couch, so I decide to go see him. I run, and flop on him, and he lets out an 'oof'.

"Hi," I smile up at him. "Hi," he replies.

"What are ya doin?" I ask, trying to see his phone.

"Looking at when we have to go back to England. A few days," he explains.

"A few days?" I ask, astounded. He nods.

The boys have only a few days here. Reality hits me that it can't always be like this. We can't afford to go to England. They can't stay here.

I don't want them to leave. They're my family.