Chapter Eight

After my amazing nights rest i had awoken to not seagulls as usual, but Lord Tavii twirling a piece of my hair around his finger as if he were collecting candy floss. "Good morning sunshine" he spoke whispered into my ear. I bat his hand away from my hair and you smiled i stood up and stretched, hearing my bones crack made me smile but the lord's body jerk in disgust. I walked over to the window thinking about the position we were in last night, i look out to all the houses and see her see the girl; out with a basket clinging to her arm. She wore a long dress and her hair was neatly tied up. I watch curious, i feel not one but both his hands on my waist, his head on mine.

I wanted to meet this girl, one last time if i have too. "Do you have any plans for today ?" He questions, with a smirk as if he knows the answer. I nod and he chuckles, "you gunna sit around in your boat today? Have a sail around alone?" He asks, seeming to try answer his own question.
"I have a friend i'm meeting up with today." I reply, lying. More like i'm going to stalk the girl i met at your party and get her to answer some questions i have. I smile to myself and notice his amazement.
I roll my eyes looking down and he smiled, "i would like to give you some clothes for today." He offers.
"Why?" I question.
"If you want to go out i cant stop you but you will probably wear your work clothes." He replies.

"What's wrong with that?" I question. Getting out of our position and looking up at him.
"As i have told you before, there are a lot of people hating you for taking this job and i get all the blame." He replied, in panic.
"Well i don't care, i am wearing my uniform and seeing my friend." I state determined.
"In all honestly.." He paused for a moment then continued, "I have very much liked your stay, and would love for you to stay again." He smiled, softly instead of his cheesier cat grin or that large smirk of his.
I thought for a moment and smiled in return, "we will have to see if i return." I walked away from him.

He orders one of his servants to go make a new pirate suit, he held out his arm in a link. "Where are we going now?" I groan. He takes my hand and squishes it in between his chest and arm; which hurt a little, he took me down the bedroom though the bedroom door, across the passage way, into a room and sat me at the back of the room. I looked along the not so necessary long table, i look confused as he sat at the opposite side of the table.
My confusion and questions are quickly answered and fixed when he smirked. "breakfast." As he said that around fifty servants walked in dressed smartly and lay plates out on the table as it there were little circles telling them where thing ho but since they had been doing it for quite some time.

I look along all the food which makes me a little hungry all i have is the odd apple that will fall from that cliff on my boat and the chocolate brownies some one makes of whom i still do not know, but as i scan the table full of food there is no green apples and there are no brownies. It is rude to ask why they're not there, i look around all things i have not yet tried or just have not eaten since I was little a little girl. I look up at one of the servants that held a hold of his stomach, i look at him confused. "You seem hungry.. Umm d do you mind me asking why?" I question,awkwardly.
"yes ma'am, i save my wages to give to my wife who is dreadfully ill and i give the remainders of this food to my children." He answers, in silent so no one else could hear him but me.

I nod, "Do you know if any other of these guards are in the same position as you are with your family?"
"I'm afraid not ma'am, being in such condition as me is embarrassing, it shows i can't look after my family." He bit his lip and i could see his eyes filling up, i rub his arm for comfort. My eyes pick up a non human life form on the table, some beast not using his fingers or a knife or fork. I notice one he had ripped the leg off a chicken with his mouth that it was Lord Tavii. Pig. I pick up a roast potato and place it on my plate.
I look at the servants. "Eat, take as much as you'd like. The fat pig is going to eat it all at this rate." I state, Lord Tavii too in the zone of eating.

The servant i talked too took a hold of an already spread bun and looked at me for approval. I nod in response and he took a bite and smiled loving it and ate more, once he had they all fell like dominos into the food eating and saving food to their hearts content. I noticed a few more pieced of food i used to love eating when i was little and ate them happily. So delicious. I pulls away full and watch the men squabble for the food. I notice another servant come in with my suit smiling till suddenly his face dropping seeing every one claiming food like savages. I stood and walked towards him and take my suit from him, i nod in thanks and walk off into the room i was provided with and changed.

I look at my reflection in the window and smiled. It had skin tight purple pants, black knee length boots and the top half was a dark purple corset which matched the pants. This left the top part of my wait the tree lining showing, also my suit had a light purple jacket three quarter length on the arms and the length on the back came to the back of my knees. I was ready and didn't look too bad, i walked to the window to try find her. Once i had scanned the area i catch her walking towards the prison. Time to make my move.