The Little Mermaid (Liam Payne)

He was drowning, and I wasn’t going to get to him in time.

I kicked my fin harder as my heart pounded in my chest. I had watched him on his boat for awhile now, and I think I was in love with him.

I wrapped my arms around his chest and started kicking towards the surface. As soon as I broke the surface of the water I was pushed to the rocks, the waves were horrible because of the storm, but I wasn’t about to give up so soon.

I wasn’t just going to let him die.

(.______________.)

I pushed his soaking brown hair out of his face. His eyes were closed, I felt sparks when I touched his skin, even if he wasn’t aware of it.

His chest was moving a little bit, which made me feel a lot better. Because it meant he wasn’t dead.

“Can you love someone when you don’t know their name?” I wondered aloud. I traced my fingers over his face, his soft pink lips.

I’ve never been kissed. Daddy made sure every merboy in the entire kingdom. Not that any of them held any interest for me.

I’ve always dreamed of a world outside the sea.

I heard him gasp and jumped backwards, splashing into the water. His eyes fluttered open to reveal his beautiful brown eyes. He looked at me for a second and then closed his eyes and rubbing them with his hands. I took this chance to escape into the ocean.

----------------------------------

A/N: So what'cha think?

Comment your thoughts, I'll also be posting the next chapter soon, :P

I'm SUPER exited for this one :D

~Paynette597