Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

~^~

"I am NOT a whore." I said through tears and clenched teeth.

"You're a LIAR." He sneered.

"I am NOT!" Tears were just flying down your cheeks now.

You looked over at Jill. She was sitting on the couch with Ben.

<<<When did he get here?>>> I thought.

I quickly shook the thought away as Niall's hand connected with my cheek. I stumbled backwards as more tears poured down my face. Jill jumped up from her spot on the couch.

"WHAT THE FUCK, NIALL?!?" She screamed.

Jill ran towards me but before she could reach me Niall stuck his arm out and pushed her back. She landed on the small glass table behind her. She landed hard and the table broke underneath her weight. I choked out a cry. Jill didn't move. Red liquid started to seep from underneath her.

"NIALL! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Ben and I screamed at the same time.

Ben picked Jill up bridal style and ran her out to Felice's car. Before I could even reach it, Ben drove off.

<<<I don't remember leaving the keys in the ignition...>>> I thought to myself.

I sprinted over to Ben's black truck.

<<<EW! I can't drive a truck. Man, Ben and Jill are more alike than I thought.>>> I thought again to myself.

I ran back up the walkway to Niall's house.

"NIALL! WHERE ARE YOUR KEYS?!" I shouted when I walked into the house.

Niall was sitting on his couch, head in his hands, crying. When I walked in he looked up at me.

"Katia... What did I do?" He asked, through choked sobs, motioning to the red blood on the floor.

I realized that he was sobering up a little. I didn't want to get in another fight so I just simply said,

"Niall I need your car."

He looked up at me and scowled.

"Why should I let YOU have my car?"

"Because you still have too much alcohol in your system and I can drive you to the hospital. Now what will it be, do you come to the hospital with me or do I go and vandalize your house and cars until you give me your keys?" I said with a sickly sweet smile.

"Here." Niall mumbled handing me his set of car keys.

"Let's go." I said.

I maneuvered through the broken glass and blood while Niall just stomped through it. We walked out to his car and I slid into the front seat and started the car.

"SHOTGUN!" Niall yelled.

I mentally face palmed myself as I said,

"SEE? THIS is why you can't drive! Now GET IN!"

Niall whipped open the door and sat down. He reached over towards my hand. My heart skipped a few beats. When his hand reached mine he just grabbed me by the wrist and lifted my hand off the console. Under my hand was a bottle of Advil. Niall threw my hand to the side and picked up the bottle. I just internally sighed and started up the UConn. I pulled out of Niall's driveway and drove to the hospital. I had one hand on the wheel and one hand resting on the console.

We pulled into Alicia Pick Day hospital. Niall shot out of the car towards the entrance. I sighed as I took the keys out of the ignition. I walked slowly towards the entrance that Niall had entered less than two minutes ago. I pushed the doors open and sulked in. As I entered the sickly smelling air struck me. I wrinkled my nose in disgust as I walked up behind Niall. He was frantically asking the nurse in front of him where Jill was.