Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

~^~

*THREE YEARS LATER*

"Katia?! Katia!? WHERE ARE YOU, MY BIG BOOTY HOE?!" I hear Jill shout.

"IM UP STAIRS!" I shouted down to her.

I was trying to be quiet because Niall was here sleeping and I knew Jill would flip shit.

See, Jill got a new boyfriend after she broke up with Harry because she found out that Harry cheated on her with her best friend, Felice. But Jill didn't care because she knew that they love each other and they just didn't want to hurt her.

But she flips because Jill is kinda insecure and whenever Niall and I are cute around each other when she hasn't seen Ben in a while she breaks down. Jill has bad abandonment issues. I feel bad. She's my best friend I never ever want to hurt her. I don't think she's an attention whore when she breaks down. She actually has these insecurities.

As I was lost in my own thoughts I felt a pair of big strong arms wrap around me.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

"Niall, I love you but you need to go." I told him without stuttering.

"Why?" He asked and then started kissing my neck.

"Jill is here and you know how she is." I said very seriously.

He stopped and looked me straight in the eye.

"Katia, she's just looking for attention and you know it!"

"Niall stop! No she is not! She's my best friend I know her better then anyone!"

"Then you out of all people should know that about her!"

You sighed, "You know what Niall, maybe it's time for you to leave, for good."

"What?" He asked clearly angry.

"You heard me."

Niall ripped away his arms from around me and went back into our room, slamming the door. I felt like crying, I knew I lost him. Maybe for good this time.

"KATIA?!? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! I HAVE YO GOD DAMN GUMMI BEARS!"

Jill screamed as she came around the corner and looked up at me on the landing.

"Oh there you are!" She smiled happily.

She was just so innocent she's my best friend I don't want to hurt her in any way.

"I'm coming down!" I yelled back at her.

I started down the stairs when someone rushed by me knocking me down on my ass.

"BYE KATIA!" The thick Irish accent, that I fell in love with three years ago, yelled out.

"Bye." I barely managed to get above a whisper as Niall slammed the door shut.

Jill walked over to me and sat down next to me and looked me in the eyes.

"So... What did you and Niall do?? Huh?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows with a big goofy grin on her face. I searched her eyes for any sign of a break down. No sign. Huh. I don't think I know what's going on here.

I pushed her playfully and responded with,

"Nothing that you and Ben wouldn't do."

At the mention of his name her face brightened.

"I have a question." She said quite nervously.

I chuckled at her nervousness.

"Jill I'm your best friend you don't need to tell me you have a question! Just ask it." I told her.