Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

~^~

NIALL'S P.O.V. (IN JILL'S HOSPITAL ROOM)

I watched them as they all left. Katia last. I love her, I really do. But she doesn't love me anymore. Maybe it's for the best. I pushed the thought to the back of my head as I approached Jill on her bed.

"Why are you here Niall?" She asked before I could even sit down.

"I came to apologize." I stuttered out.

"I felt so bad. I mean you're my best friend and I love you. You're like my sister. I mean not like my sister we could be more you know." I said just blabbering on.

"Niall, you mean everything to me. But look at my back. You did all of this to me." Jill cried.

I walked around to the other side of Jill's bed and lifted up her hospital gown. I gasped loudly at the sight. I just placed the cloth back down not wanting to see that sight anymore. I felt so bad. All I've done these past few days is be an ass to everyone. Katia, Ben, Jill. Man, I hurt them all. I love Katia, but I might also love Jill in that same way. Oh well, there's only one way to find out.

I cupped Jill's face in my hands and looked her in the eyes.

"Babe, I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again." I whispered to her. I leaned in and kissed her.

Her hand reached up and cupped my face as she kissed me back. This kiss was different than the ones I shared with Katia. The sparks were more intense with Jill. But maybe they weren't, I don't remember. I got so lost in the kiss that I didn't feel Jill shaking from her sobs until she pushed me away and I saw the tears streaming down her face.

"Shit! Jill what did I do now?" I asked quickly.

"Niall, you need to go now." She told me.

"I understand." I said.

I walked over to one of the corners and sat down. Jill had never seen me cry before and I wasn't about to let her see. I sobbed my eyes out. I sat in that corner and balled like a little baby. After a whole fucking hour of crying, I stood up and just walked out. When I got into the hallway my eyes only wanted to see Katia. My blue orbs finally landed on her green ones. My eyes traveled down her arms and landed on her hands. My heart tore in two when I saw that she was holding hands with that 'Connor Franta' guy. I immediately whipped my head down to look at my shoes.

"I need to go." I said.

I bolted out of the hallway and to the nearest elevator. The elevator took forever to come up to the floor I was on. After I got on, the elevator had to keep stopping to let people on and off. I finally reached the lobby and walked out to the parking garage. I walked in and saw that Connor freak kneeling in front of my car.

<<<How the fuck did he get down here before me? He must have taken the stairs.>>> I thought to myself.

"And what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked him as I approached my car.

"Oh! Hi to you too, Niall. I was just checking if your car was the one with the leak." Connor gestured to the wet track that led into the garage.

"I was just trying to get rid of a little problem." He smiled.

"Well I can assure you, my car is NOT the problem. You are now out of my way." I pushed Connor aside and got in my car.

Connor walked away. As he did I saw Katia come storming out of the elevator. She went straight to Connor and started yelling at him. I smirked as I started my car and pulled out of the parking garage.