Hello to you out There

Hello to you out there, do you remember me. You locked me up in this cage never to be free. I remember you as someone who pretends, never show the truth to anyone not even your best friend.

Hello to you out there, do you hear my cry's. Ive been calling thousands of times. I might as well just die. Don't you see I'm ment to be free, I'm ment to be out there, I'm ment to see.

Hello to you out there, please remember me, just loose my chains and let me be free. Don't you see I've been here far to long. I want leave and see the sunrise again.

Hello to you out there, take my chains or take my life. I don't want to suffer any longer, do you even here me.

Hello to you out there, I don't even remember my name, but still for some reason my memory of you stays. I can't seem to move on, all my thoughts are now turned around.  All I see is your face, I can't even feel the ground.

Hello to you out there, I now you don't care for me. Years and years went by I haven't seen a single human being.  All I do is sit in this cage,  forgot how to walk,  forgot how to pray, my eyes are dry, my cloths are dirty. I gave up hope after 40.

Hello to you out there, I bet I've been speaking to myself. The cuts are deep, but the pain is worse. I'm sorry for whatever I've done to deserve this punishment, that I guess I've "won".

Hello to you out there, this is my last call. I went over the answers, this is the only one. In a matter of a minute or 2, I'll say my last wishes if they even matter to you. I want to see you one last time, press our faces together and be fine. I don't know if it's to much to ask. But if it is I guess that's that. I just remembered something funny, I always said hello, but I guess this the first time I said good-bye.