Chapter 1

Caitlyn P.O.V.
Hi my name is Caitlyn and I have a twin sister named belle and I am living with my uncle in England. I am currently seventeen I have been modelling for over two years with my sister. We get called the "Cowell Twins" even though out last name is Gomez because that is my parents last names. So Some say that they died in a car Crash, but I kinda hoped that they were still alive and I believe in that all the way until I was ten and than I guess I stope believing and hoping so I just gave up because they are dead. Anyway my uncle is Simon Cowell and yes he is the manager of one direction and I have already met Louis before he became famous because we are best friends and belle knows him and she is best friends with his girlfriend Eleanor. We also have another best friend but she is at a gymnastic comp at the moment in Sydney which is Claudia.

Belle P.O.V.
Ahh I woke up to yelling, I get up and went straight to my bathroom had a quick shower, got dressed, and then did my makeup and hair. Then I walked down stairs to see Caitlyn and Lou yelling at each other about who knows what. I decide to leave them be and walked into the kitchen to see Uncle Si drinking his morning coffee and reading the newspaper he looked up and saw me. I went over and gave him a hug and said good morning. He said the rest of the one direction boys will be staying her is that okay? I said yeah all good with me but I won't be here tonight until later. Uncle Si asked why and I told him I was going to to Zac house tonight. Then uncle Si said well be here by 6pm. I said sure and then said I am going to school see ya later. I walked up the stairs to my bedroom went to my desk to find my cute jacket and got my phone too. Then walked back down stairs to see Caitlyn leaving in her car, she didn't even wait for me ahh. Oh whatever I will just asked Zac
B- hey Zac can you come pick me up please?
Z- sure can see you in a few minutes

You see Zac is like an older brother to me and we are best friends. His car pulled up and I got straight in and then we drove down the street and our favourite song came on and we were yelling out the lyrics by the time song finished we were at school. I got out of the car to see my ex-boyfriend Sam smirking at me. So naturally I just walked away and he yelled out its rude to ignore me princess. I was going to keep walking but I decide to stand up for my self and said yeah well Sam you lost that privilege calling me your princess when I dumb you in front of everyone and why because you were cheating on me while we're dating and I lost feelings for you. Then same instantly replied and said well I should never dated a stupid, ugly girl. I replied with I have been call worst and he chuckled and said what? I said your girlfriend and as soon I said that he stood there with nothing to say and looked mad. I just walked away and Eleanor, Zac and Caitlyn came rushing over asking if I was okay? I said I am fine now and started walking to my locker and got my phone out and walked into maths.

After school.......
So after school Zac and I went to his house and just had some fun looking up at clouds and we usually did this and then I look at the time and said hey do you want go look round the city. Zac said yeah sure and then at 6 I will drop you home. I said aww your so sweet. We walked out of his house and we didn't take his car and we started to walked around and then we got closed near my house, he walked me to the door and I said goodnight and kissed his cheek and walked into the house and was greeted by uncle Si and um the boys are coming tomorrow not tonight. I nod my head and went to have some dinner and then walked up to my room and just stared at the wall, and then I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.