Chapter 33

3 days later..
Belle P.O.V.
So for last three days I have been going to the gym twice a day and I still manage to do my shooting and spend time with everyone and I have also seen Claudia in the last three days but she went back to England yesterday. But I still have a few days before I go back. Harry doesn't like the idea that Matt and Brady are coming with me to England because he thinks I should be having some fun and not working out twice a day when I get back to England. Maybe I could hold it for a week and then go back to the gym and then leave back for LA again. I am currently in the pool doing laps because Brady has assigned me to do that as my second activity today so I don't have to come to the gym. As I went to kick off my phone started ringing and so I swam over and got out of the pool and lay on the grass with my towel on and answer the phone. To see it was uncle Si;
B- hey uncle Si, what's up??
S- hey sweetie, I saw an article that you have been going to the gym is this true??
B- um yes
S- belle you know the rules, you are not to go without your body guard and because I can't send you to the second house you are coming home early for Christmas and your director already knows.
B- but uncle Si
S- no belle you know the rules
B- fine when is my plane time
S- now it's outside Zac house
Then I hang up and went up to my room grabbed my winter suitcase and put some winter clothes on and then sent a text to v and Zac saying uncle Si is making me leave early so I will see you in a few weeks. Then I grabbed my phone, sunglasses, beanie and wallet the I unlock the house and walked out with my suitcase and handbag and then saw the pilot and said hey you belle and I said yeah and he said my name Zac and I said nice to meet you and he said you too now let's go and I replied okay and I got on the plane and sat down and uncle Si texted me saying are you on the plane and I replied yes and then I turned my phone off.
The next day...
So I have just landed in UK and I see Caitlyn standing there I ran to her with my suitcase and my bag and once I reach her I give her a massive hug and said I missed you and she said belle you have been gone four days and I replied yeah I know well thanks uncle Si for you and she replied I heard what happen I guess you don't really want talk to him and I said yeah I don't because right now I am a suppose to be in LA shooting the next episode but instead I am here it's not that I don't want to be here. Then Caitlyn said I understand belle but um dad is no longer here he went back to Australia and I replied why and she said because he wanted to go home and I said okay and she replied I know you wanted Christmas with dad and I replied yeah I did but whatever because I knew he wouldn't stay long and she replied yeah and I replied lets go home and she said sounds good and I pulled my suitcase and had my other arm linked with Caitlyn and we walked down with our heads down to the car and once we got there we realise for once there was no paps at all. Once we got to the house we both got out and I got my suitcase and my bags and walked into the house and I walked into the living room and there was all the boys and Harry on the ground with a blanket around him and I placed all my stuff down and went up to him and sat next to him and said Harry baby and he woke up and said belle what are you doing here and I said long story but I will tell you later but I home for Christmas and he said okay and gave me a hug and kissed my lips and then he pulled away and said I have miss you and I said have been gone only for three days and he said three days are to long and I said I love you and he replied I love you too. Then the other boys started to wake and they all looked at me and got up and gave me a massive hug and said hi belle and I replied hi boys. Then uncle Si came in with some lady next to him and said hello belle and I replied Hi and he said this is my girlfriend Ammy and I said is this why you made me come back uncle Si and he said one of the reasons yes and I said you do realise I am suspossed to be in LA shooting season 2 but you have brought me back because you didn't like the fact that I was going to the gym and keeping with being healthy and still managing going to work but you thought I will bring back because I don't like fact that she is doing something for herself and also because I want her to meet my new girlfriend and she won't be mad at all well guess what uncle Si I am mad and what did you say on the phone that I broke the rules and because you couldn't send me to the second house you were making me coming home early so thanks a lot uncle Si and then I turned to Ammy and said nice meeting you and grab my stuff and when uncle Si said where are you going and I said well I am going to my room and let me guess I am grounded and he said yes and we will talk about this later and I said sure and he said also give me all you electronics and I said here is my laptop, phone and my iPad. Then I walked upstairs and Harry came running and said here let me help you babe and I replied thanks and once we hit the room I opened the door and Harry said so I have been sleeping your room is that okay and I replied that's fine and he Said okay and I started to unpack all my stuff and hang it up and after I was finished Harry turned and said so how long do you reckon you will be in England and I said um until I am un-grounded I guess. Then I turned to Harry and said aren't you a supposed to be with your family? He Replied yeah but I decide to come back but I go back in a few weeks maybe when you go back to LA and I replied okay then there was a knock on the door and I said come in and uncle Si came in and said Harry can you please leave for a second while I talk to belle and he said Sure and kissed my head and then left the room by shutting the door then Uncle Si looked at me and said belle you were being incredibly dis- respectable downstairs to me and my Girlfriend, this behavior that you have being doing for the past year needs to stop because I am sick of it and I am not putting up with any longer. Then I said my behavior is fine I haven't been in one spot for the past year I have either been in LA or on tour so don't be getting mad at me.