Chapter 11

Belle P.O.V.
So tonight I am doing my first ever concert and I am so excited and nervous at the same time. But you see I was woken up by Ben saying I had to get up because I had a sound check this morning I got up straight away and had a shower, did my hair and makeup and then got dressed.

 But you see I was woken up by Ben saying I had to get up because I had a sound  check this morning I got up straight away and had a shower, did my hair and makeup and then got dressed

I walked with Ben and we left in the car straight away. When we got there started to sing some songs that I had already written and it is called "Who Said"

I kept singing some other songs and then I heard clapping and I turned around and there stood Harry and I ran off stage gave my microphone to Liam and ran to my Hazza and he stood there with opened arms and pulled me into a kiss with his arms around me and when he pulled away he said I miss you this morning I said missed you too and I said but I can make it up to you and he said how? And I replied with like this and kissed him. Than I pulled away and he said you defiantly made it up to me.

 Than I pulled away and he said you defiantly made it up to me

Harry P.O.V.

So when i woke up this morning belle was not lying next to me but in knew she must of had a sound track this morning because in a few hours I had one too but apparently she was going to be sing some songs that she had already written and record. This is her first show tonight so i hope she is excited anyway I am going to go and find my girlfriend. I got in the van with the other guys and we left to go the arena when we got there i saw belle on stage finishing up her song and she was jumping around on stage and look like she was having a whole lot of fun which may me so Happy. once she finshed i started clapping and she turned around and started running to me and gave her mic to liam and gave me hug and a kiss. it was the boys and mine time to go on stage and belle watch us pefrom but through the pratice i saw her walk outside with her phone to her ear. She came back ina few minutes and sat back down and watch again. I dont know if she is sad or Happy then i heard someone say you guys can take a break just leave your mic in front of you on the ground. i saw belle stood up and walk outside with Ben and i ran to where she was and once i catch up with her i said are you okay and she said um yeah but simon cant make it for um my first show. I just wrapped my arms around her and said oh baby I am sorry and she said its not your fault. I know but I knew how excited you were for him to come, yeah well it's not the first time anyway and then I said what does that mean? Then belle replied I will tell you later I am just going to back to the bus. Oh okay baby and Ben came over and said don't worry Harry she safe and I just nod my head and said okay thanks mate. Then I kissed belle on the cheek and saw her walk off and Liam came over and said where belle going? Then I replied and said back to the bus and he said okay well let's keep rehearsing I just nod and we starting sing Truly madly Deeply. Once we were finished Paul said we could go back to the bus and relax before we had come here for the concert. We walked outside and there was a few fans here already that there is why we have the best fans I walked over and gave them some signatures and took some photos with them then we said goodbye and continued walking to the van and once we all seated we drove off on the way Niall wanted to go to Starbucks so we stopped at here and I got belle and I a drink. Then continue to walk to the car. Once we got to the bus I walked in to see belle no where I walked down to her bunk to see her on the phone I walked over and sat on her bed with her and gave her, her drink and she whispered thank you. Then she said I have to go and she hung up the phone and picked up my arms and sat  on my lap and placed my arms on her and then said hey baby. I replied with hello who was that? Then belle replied um uncle Si he was explaining why he couldn't make it to my concert and apologised for the problem. He said he will make it up to me but I know he doesn't mean it because this is not the first time. Then I said what do you mean it's not the first time? Then belle took a big breath and said well when my parents pass he was there but as Caitlyn and I got older he didn't attend to my special moments because work got involved like I remember he forgot one of my birthday because he was on the other side of world but he made it up and then other times he said he would make it up to me but he never really did and guess I am upset about it because this is important to me and he is still not coming because of work. Then is aid oh baby I understand now I am truly sorry. Then belle and I just sat there and finished our drinks in silence soon enough belle fell asleep on my lap. I just sat there stroking her hair and then fell asleep too.

2 hours later...
Belle P.O.V.
So currently I am getting ready for tonight show I am so excited my hair and make up has just been done and now I am getting dressed in into a really cute outfit.

I look really cute in this outfit, I know that because Harry was like your look so um cute but whispered in my ear hot and I just giggled but currently the boys are getting and I am goofing around with Josh and Caitlyn

I look really cute in this outfit, I know that because Harry was like your look so um cute but whispered in my ear hot and I just giggled but currently the boys are getting and I am goofing around with Josh and Caitlyn. Then Josh said um belle I thought your uncle wasn't coming and I said he is not and then Josh said so why is he behind you and I turned around and ran to him and said I thought you weren't coming and he said yeah well do you really think I wasn't coming to your first show and gave me a hug. Then one of mangers said belle your on and Harry came running to me and said good luck and everyone said good luck and I went on stage with my mic and said hello L.A which made the fans go crazy and I said so I am going to be touring with One direction and I am the first act do you want me to sing which made them all go crazy then said okay well here is naturally.

Once I finished that song I sang;
1. Who said
2. A year without rain
3. Round and round
Then I was finished and thank the crowd and said here is ONE DIRECTION and they all screamed as I got off stage and they popped up I watch them the whole time as they sang. Once they were finished they came backstage all sweaty and the boys came running to me and I sprinted and said take a shower before you come near me and all the boys groaned even Harry but I kissed Harry on the cheek and ran to where the girls were and I said today has been fun what do you think and they said yes it has after a while Some wrapped there arms around me and I said hey Harry and he said hey beautiful and I said can I have a piggy back and he just chuckled and said sure and I hoped on his back and we left to the bus like that it was awesome. Then when we got the bus I hoped off and walked onto the bus and Harry said lets go to bed princess and I agreed and got into my pjs and Harry got into his and took his shirt off which might or not killed me. Which then he said stop staring princess and I said I am not staring and Harry said yeah sure and we both layer in bed while he wrapped his arms around me tightly.