Chapter 6

2 years had passed since Trinity and Tails became a couple. They knew they were meant to be together. Trinity was on her way to Tails' house when she saw Amy. "Hi Amy!"

"What's going on, Trinity?" she asked cheerfully.

"I'm on my way to Tails"

"I heard you and Tails are a couple!" Amy said.

"We sure are."

"I'm happy for you."

"Thanks Amy" Trinity said while blushing. "See you later. I hope you and Sonic are a happy couple!" She ran off.

"We already are!" Amy called. She then walked away.

Trinity saw Tails' house and knocks on the door. He opened it.

"Hi, Trinity."

"Hi Tails!" He let her in. They were happy to see each other.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" Tails asked.

"I'm fine, thank you though" Trinity replied. They sat down on the couch and watched TV. While they were watching, they were snuggling on each other. "I'm 16 already."

"I know" Tails agreed. "I'm 17." They looked at each other in the eyes, with love. They kissed and they broke apart after a second. "I love you, Trinity."

"I love you too, Tails." Time flies by as it was nighttime. Tails looked at Trinity and wanted to do it with her so bad, but they knew they weren't old enough.

"Hey, Trinity?"

"Yes?" she asked.

"Will you... please come to my room?" Trinity was shocked, but she smiled.

"Yes..." They both went into his room.