Chapter 2

With Sonic and Amy, they were at the same beach that Tails and Cream were having their date, so were they. Amy was bothered by something. Sonic turned to her. "What's wrong, Ames?"

"It's just that... I don't think Cream is a very good fit for Tails."

"Ames, Tails wants to be who he wants to be" Sonic told her.

"I know that... It's just that... Trinity is always watching them. Does she... have a crush on Tails?"

"I doubt that..." Sonic said. Amy shrugged.

"I feel bad for Trinity..." Amy said. "She's my best friend... and... I want her to be happy." Sonic puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Ames, you know Trinity. She might find true love, like how you found yours."

"I know..." Sonic kissed her. She kissed back.

With Tails and Cream, they were watching the sunset together.

"It's so beautiful..." Cream complimented. "Don't you think, Tails?"

"Yeah..." Tails smiled. He was thinking about Trinity. He felt bothered by thinking about her. His thoughts were interrupted by Cream.

"Tails, are you ok?"

"I'm fine..." Tails takes her hand. Cream smiled. They kissed in the sunset. They broke apart and looked at the sunset.

With Trinity, she was crying near a forest. She couldn't stop thinking about Tails. She has been a great friend to him, but he never took her out because he was dating Cream. That what made Trinity very sad. She sighed.

"Tails... I understand that you love Cream, but... I just think she's the wrong one for you..." She walked sadly back home.

Tails and Cream was walking away from the beach towards home.

"Thank you for taking me to the beach, Tails" Cream appreciated.

"No problem" Tails accepted.

"You're my girlfriend. I would take you anywhere."

"I know" Cosmo said. They were at her house. "How about we seal the deal for today?" Tails knew what she was talking about. She was talking about having it with him.

"No way!" he shouted. "We're not even ready!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!"

"I was kidding." Cream was nervous. Tails glared at her.

"Alright, if you say it was a joke, I'll believe you." Cream smiled.

"I'll see you. Love you."

"Love you too" Tails said. They kissed and Tails walked away. Cream smiled and went inside her house.

Tails was heading towards his workshop, when he heard crying. Where's that coming from? he thought. He followed the noise. He was in the forest and saw who it was, it was Trinity. "Trinity?" He walked towards her. She noticed that he was here when she's feeling insulted.

"Go away!" she shouted.

"What's wrong?" Tails asked.

"Just leave me alone, Tails!! I never want to see you again!!" She ran away, crying.

"Trinity, wait!" He ran after her.