Chapter 1

Taylor's P.O.V.

Hayley, Jeremy and I wouldn't be going on tour for a few days. I plan on just kicking back and relaxing, maybe watch a movie or whatever- I wish I could watch a movie with Hayley, that would be SO romantic! I've had a crush on her for like ages, and I wish -

I immediately stopped writing in my journal- I heard a noise. Was someone coming upstairs? Quickly I stuffed my journal under my pillow and grabbed the closest book I could find- that way if someone came in, they would see I was just reading. Wait- that's not right, I never read-it would be suspicious. So  what do I usually do? My mind went blank in fear as footsteps came closer and closer to my room.

It was Hayley- probably the worst person to come in and see me in a state like this- I couldn't think of anything to say, all I could think about was my pillow and what was under it.

"I want to show you something!" she said and gave me her adorable smile. All I could do was nod and follow her- I'm usually a little nervous around Hayley but I was glad she didn't come into the room any further.

"TA DAA!" she said and pointed to her door. She had a new poster. I tried to read it but my brain couldn't process the words. Before I could read it again she opened the door of her room to reveal another poster with words I was to lazy to read. 

"You like it?" she asked.

But then something caught my eye.

"Yeah," I said absentmindedly, but really I was paying attention to somewhere else-

Hayley's pillow.

I could see a tiny black corner poking out from under it- it was probably her diary. I couldn't take my eyes off it as I mentally made note of the spot.

"Hey." Hayley said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You okay? Why are you staring at my bed?"

"I was just- I was just-" I stammered. Stupid brain! "I'm just kind of- hungry, that's all- I'm going to make a sandwich," I said, and for a second I thought I was smart for covering it up.

"Hungry?" Hayley said, a bit confused. "Sandwich? You just had lunch!"

I was about to sputter another excuse when I heard Jeremy explode with laughter.

The worst part was that it was coming from my room- now what was Jeremy up to? He's always the troublemaker in our group.

"I should go," I said carefully, hoping that she wouldn't follow me. "Jeremy's calling me." and with that I sprinted to my room, leaving Hayley standing there, confused.

MY JAW DROPPED OPEN AS I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT WAS IN FRONT OF ME.

Jeremy was reading a book- a book I had hoped no one else would find. A book I had stuffed under my pillow minutes ago.

A book, also known as, my journal.