𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗮

The Return of the Sorceress

"𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼

"𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼..."

"𝐼𝓃 𝒶 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝒶𝓇, 𝒻𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎, 𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝒾𝑜𝓇𝑒, 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝟣𝟩 𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸! 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒, 𝒷𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒, 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉, 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒶 𝓉𝑜𝑜𝓁, 𝒶 𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓃𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒. 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒, 𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓇𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓅𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈. 𝐵𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓁𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝑒. 𝑀𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓁𝒹𝓈 𝒹𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓅𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝒾𝑜𝓇𝑒. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒽 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉, 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓁𝑒𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃... 𝒶 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜 𝒹𝑜𝓊𝒷𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒. 𝐼𝓉𝓈 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒... 𝒾𝓈 𝐹𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓎 𝒯𝒶𝒾𝓁."

The Guild was chaotic as usual, Lucy who was new member is still adjusting to the behaviour of the guild. When Lucy first arrived at the Fairy Tail guild, she expected to see intimidating and regal people as they are often called the strongest guild. So imagine her shock when she saw that the people were chaotic and not one of them are normal but even if the guild is chaotic, it was endearing and it felt like home. The jobs were hard but the memories and experience she gained from them are precious.

The guild was fighting right now but she noticed that Gray was not fighting and seems distracted. She asked Mira about this behaviour of his and she was surprised when she heard the answer.