FAIRY: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ

"ℑ𝔫 𝔞 𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔞𝔯, 𝔣𝔞𝔯 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔡𝔬𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔉𝔦𝔬𝔯𝔢, 𝔞 𝔰𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔩, 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 17 𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠.𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢, 𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔱𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢. 𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔬𝔩, 𝔞 𝔪𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢.𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢, 𝔥𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯, 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔯𝔱, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶'𝔳𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢. 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰.𝔅𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔭𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔰𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔫𝔢. 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔰 𝔡𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔉𝔦𝔬𝔯𝔢.𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔞 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔬𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱, 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫. 𝔄 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔫𝔬 𝔡𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢. ℑ𝔱𝔰 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰.......𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔶 𝔗𝔞𝔦𝔩."

"𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖉𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘."

Years ago, the evil wizard Zeref, crafted a skull shape flute infuse with black magic. It is known as "lullaby." For its melody cause, those unfortunate enough to hear it, to fall into eternal sleep. The battle for this possession of forbidden instrument is being wage until this very moment.

Astra has complete faith in Natsu, she knows he'll win this. He might have a hard time but in the end he'll defeat Erigor. Although she worries on how they were going to save the master, she knows that the master is strong and capable. She can't help but be anxious. Astra felt Gray squeezing her hands, a sign that he knows what she's feeling right now and he was assuring her that everything will be fine at the end. She smiled at him and squeezed his hands to also reassure him that she's good and everything will be resolve soon.

When they arrived at the scene, they saw that Erigor was already at the ground and Natsu was standing over him. It seems the outcome of the battle between the wind and the flame, Natsu versus Erigor, was that the fire won. Asta was quite proud with Natsu, as a guild mate and a sister.

"Natsu!" Lucy yelled trying to catch his attention and the automobile started slowing down.

"Hey," Natsu yelled back, "you just missed me beating Erigor." Natsu said, proud of his achievement.

"I'm proud of you," Erza stated. She was exhausted because of the travel. Asta and Lucy helped her get down, having Erza's arms wrapped around each.

"Are you going to be fine?" Lucy said worriedly.