FAIRY: 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙

"In a land far, far away lies the kingdom of Fiore, a small, peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic.

Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace. For most magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life.

For some, however, magic is an art, and they've devoted their lives to its practice. These are the wizards.

Banded together into magical guilds, they ply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore.

But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name is.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fairy Tail."

"𝐼𝒩 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝒩𝒟 𝒲𝐸 𝒪𝒩𝐿𝒴 𝑅𝐸𝒢𝑅𝐸𝒯 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒩𝒞𝐸𝒮 𝒲𝐸 𝒟𝐼𝒟𝒩'𝒯 𝒯𝒜𝒦𝐸"

Kunugi Station 

When the Fairy tail team arrived there, they all saw the commotion from the hill. The train has been hijacked already by Eregor. People are gathering at the station hoping for a news. 

"I can understand cars and boats but why a train?"

"Yeah, it's not really helpful since they can only follow tracks but they are fast though." Happy said. 

In the inside of the automobile, Natsu is slumped on the chair. He was weakened due to motion sickness. A powerful wizard is at the mercy of an automobile. 

"Sounds like Eizenwald's are in a big hurry," Gray said while sitting on just his shorts. He is naked again, if Gray could gain jewels just by stripping, he'll be a millionaire by now. 

"Why are you naked again?" Lucy shouted freaked out by his habit of stripping unconsciously. 

"Am I?" Gray asked, not bothered. Gray knows he has a nice body so it's fine. Asta just gave him his clothes without saying anything. 

"Still, the royal army is here, they already have taken action. They might catch them soon but I doubt it." Asta said. 

"Yeah let us hope so."Erza said while driving away. Meanwhile, at the train Eizenwald is having a fight since Kage let a Fairy tail wizard see the lullaby flute and let him get away. Kage just stated that the plan is fool proof and no way that they are going to lose. Eizenwald seems to underestimate the Fairy tail guild, so sure that they would win and set their plans on motion. Let the games begin then