Chapter 5

After Andy had cleaned up the glass on the floor, he helped take out the glass in my hand and I can tell you for sure, It hurt like hell.

"Ouch! Just stop, it's fine!" I hissed in pain.

"It's nearly done..." Andy chuckled as he pulled out another splinter of glass.

I bit down on my lip as I tried not to jump away in pain.

"Okay, I think.... it is.... done." Andy said slowly as he turned my hand looking for more glass.

"Obviously it would have made more sense to go to hospital but you're just too stubborn." Andy sighed.

"Thank you!" I grinned. Although my grin quickly disappeared when I looked down at my t-shirt.

"There's blood on your face... I mean the one on my t-shirt." I mumbled as I stared down at it sadly.

"It'll wash out! Do you want to borrow a t-shirt for now?" Andy asked with a smile. I nodded in reply and followed Andy out into his room.

"I really am sorry about the mirror..." I sighed as Andy looked for a t-shirt.

"It's fine! I'll get a new one!" Andy replied.

"Will this be okay?" Andy asked as he held up a plain black t-shirt.

"Yep" I replied.

"Great! I feel like I should come up with a nickname for you- Hey! Can I call you Panda?" Andy grinned as he passed me the t-shirt.

"Only if I get to call you Batman!" I replied.

"Hell yeah!" Andy laughed.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Andy asked as I turned around and walked into the bathroom.

"Well, considering you're in that room, I thought I'd come to this room where I can take off my t-shirt without be watched!" I called back.

"Oh, right! Sorry!" Andy laughed.

I shut the door and quickly changed into Andy's t-shirt. Then I quickly opened the door and left the bathroom, not wanting to linger in there any longer than I had to.

"Done!" I smiled.

"My t-shirt looks better on you than it does on me!" Andy grinned.

"Thanks" I mumbled with a blush.

"So, are you ready to talk to the guys about everything?... I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to?..." Andy smiled.

"I'll never be ready but I guess I should tell them. They looked pretty freaked out by my excessive amount of bruises..." I sighed. Andy nodded and led me downstairs, heading into the room where the guys were.

They were all sat on the three sofa's that surrounded a large TV screen on the wall.

They looked up at me as I walked in behind Andy.

"Hi..." I mumbled awkwardly.

"Pandora wants to explain..." Any started.

"Hey! Andrew! I thought we agreed on Panda! I hate my full name!" I burst out as I looked up at Andy.

"Oh, right! Well, don't call me Andrew and I wont call you Pandora... I like being called Batman!" Andy grinned.

"Well, Batman, sit down, I have some explaining to do." I said stepped further into the room.

Andy went and sat down on the sofa while I went to sit on the floor beneath the TV. This way I had everyone's attention which I immediately decided I didn't want.

"You don't have to sit on the floor..." Andy smiled.

"Yeah! You could sit on my lap instead!" Ashley grinned.

"Now why would I do that when there are still spaces on the sofa? I'm fine on the floor anyway..." I laughed.

"Well, feel free to sit on my lap at any point... I am completely okay with that." Ashley winked.

"Leave her alone, Ashley." Andy sighed.

"So, anyway, I guess I should explain..." I sighed as I looked down at the carpet.

"I... Shit, this is harder than I thought... I've never spoken to anyone about it before." I gulped.

"It's fine, whenever you're ready." Andy smiled and I nodded.

I waited a few more seconds before explaining everything. I told them about the stuff that happened at school, about how I had the shit beaten out of me almost everyday. I told them about the things everyone said and how my parents never acknowledged my existance and when they did, it never turned out well.

Eventually I told them about how everything that happened just began to pile up and always got worse. I even told them something that I'd never revealed to my sister, I told them about how I felt. I told them my feelings and how everything affected me. I'd never told my sister how I felt truly. It was always lies to make her happy, my most often used lie was telling her I was fine when really, I was so far from fine I wanted to die.

I even explained what happened before I went to the bridge. That last beating. The hate I had received. Everything.

And then I told them about standing on the bridge, prepared to take my own life.

The whole time I kept my eyes on the carpet, scared that one of them might give me a judging look.

I didn't realize I was crying until Andy was there, hugging me and wiping away my tears.