Chapter 02: Sword Fighting

Waking up face first in the best freaking bed in the world - or universe I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "OH.... so, it is real... sweet" I cleared my throat and crawled off of the big bed and to a silver door. Opening it I found a bathroom, sweet.

Staring at the bathtub I put my hands on my hips and stared at the two hundred dials - i'm over exaggerating here, but seriously, there is a lot of fucking dials for a damn bath.

Reaching forward I turned on, only for white foam to come out of it, freaking out I twisted it off again and turned another one, water splashed out of the tap and I touched it - oh sweet baby sharks, it's perfect. Standing there for a moment I pulled my clothes off and slipped into the bath before I started to play with the bubbles.

"Bubbles!" I squealed like a kid and clapped my hands, making the bubbles explode from them. Laughing I sat in the bath for what seemed to be about an hour or so - I dunno, the water seemed not to change temperature at all.

Climbing out of the bath I went into my room and hesitantly opened the what I presume is the wardrobe, opening it - to my horror - I see a hundred of different dresses.

"No. No. No. NO. NO!" I yelled, flicking through the dresses in horror, until I found some draws at the back. Pulling them open I found some clothes I would actually wear.

Pulling  a shirt, pant's, a pair of boots and under garments out I dressed before going through the rest of draws and found some interesting looking jewellery and thing's. Shrugging I walked out of the wardrobe and tied the laces of my boots up before I shook my hair out.

Running my finger's through my brown hair I walked out to search for food. Following my nose I came to a big table of food and I grinned, grabbing a plate and started to pile it on. Putting a strawberry in my mouth I turned to find five people stare at me in shock, swallowing the strawberry I gave an awkward smile, "Hi... i'm Florence, call me Flo-"

"AH! FLORENCE OF MIDGARD!" a blond haired guy roar's and comes over to me and starts squeezing the life out of me.

"Thor...?"

"Yes! It is I! Thor!" he laugh's and puts me onto the ground before taking in my image, "You're quite the small one, aren't you?"

"What are you trying to say Goldilocks?!" I yelled at him, glaring up at the ass.

"Nothing, nothing!" he laugh's and grab's my arm and point's to three men, "Frandral, Volstagg and Hogun!"

"Hi" 

"And Lady Sif-"

"Do you know how to use a sword?" the woman asks me.

"No..." I popped some grapes into my mouth and she walks over to me.

"Want to learn?"

"Sure - after I eat though"

"My kind of woman" a man chuckles.

Suddenly the door's opened and Loki walk's in, in the same form he was changed into, "BROTHER?!" Thor boom's with laughter as Thor and his friend's laugh at Loki's form.

Shrugging I sat on a chair and started to eat my breakfast. Loki scowl's at everyone, before spotting me and just gives me the death stare, "Hello Sunshine! How are you this fine day?" I smirked, seeing how much I had just irked him.

"Such a foolish mortal-"

"Loki-" Thor growls.

"Nah, nah, go on sunshine, tell me what else I am" I smiled at Loki and ccontinued to nibble on some sort of cake.

"You are such a stupid little, foolish mortal!"

"At least my ass wasn't handed to me by Hulk"