Little Miss Mischief

Prologue:

"Okay, Tony, come at me" I say, holding my fingerless gloved fists in the air in an fighting stance.

"Are you sure kid?"

Scoffing I rolled my eyes, "As sure as that hack I did last week on JARVIS"

"THAT WAS YOU?!" he screams and put's his glass of alcohol down.

"Yep" I laughed as he flew over to me in his suit, his palms faced me and he shot the white beams. Laughing I quickly ducked and did a hand stand before pushing off of the ground and flew over Tony, grabbing onto his helmet I rode on his back, "ALRIGHT!" I laughed as he flew me around the place, trying to stay angry at me.

"FLO?! GET OFF OF STARK RIGHT NOW!"

"Aww, fun's over" I mumbled and let Stark go, I fell towards the ground and before I hit the metal ground I teleported behind Nick Fury, "You called?"

Tensing he turned and pointed a finger at me and I gave him my best innocent expression, "Your mother called, wants you home to baby sit in a few hours"

"Ah, the mission of baby sitting evil, I will complete this mission to your expectations - sir!" I saluted him mockingly before I cracked my famous cheeky grin, "After I shower, have some food and bump into Banner" before he could speak I teleported to the changing rooms and grabbed my clean cloths from my locker and went into the shower square. Scrubbing at me hair and skin I was instantly in my skinny jeans and shirt in ten minutes while doing stretches in the middle of the change rooms.

"Good job today Flo"

"Thanks Tash" I thanked Natasha and then gave her a smirk, "SO... how's Clint?"

"He's well, a bit sick but he'll live - STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME SAY I LIKE HIM!"

Giggling I finished tying my black boots up and gave her a cheeky smile, "I'm sorry, but i'll always be a Shipper of Clintasha" before she could say anything I teleported to where Tony was with some Shawarma.

"Hey kiddo-"

"STARK?!"

"Quick, get me out of here-" I grabbed Tony's arm and teleported us both to the canteen and let him go, sitting on the table with the Shawarma in my hands.

"What did you do now?" I asked, curious to know why Uncle Nick was so peeved.

"I kind of hacked the system again-"

"And you didn't cover your tracks up? Idiot, even I do that" Banner walks in and eyes Tony and I.

"Shawarma-"

"Hey big fella!" Tony yells at Banner, rolling my eyes I poked Tony and teleported him to the control room.

"How are you Banner?" I asked, halving my take out box into a bowl and passed it over to him.

"I'm good"

"Have you got anything on reversing the blood contamination?" I asked, not wanting to say 'reverse the hulk and get rid of being an Avenger' to his face, that's my inside thoughts children.

"Not very far..."

Sitting there, I looked over to Bruce blankly, "And mine?"

"Nothing..."

"Damn, maybe next week yeah?" I asked him, he nods and we chat for a bit before I pat his head, "See you tomorrow!" I teleported to the city below us, New York. Thank god I was wearing my black coat because it is freezing! 

Walking down the street, the whole place was deserted, which is odd since... well... we're in New York.

My silver locket was cold against my skin, but I didn't mind, it was nice and peaceful... Something that doesn't happen very often.

Suddenly I heard a crack above me and I looked up, my mouth drops open into a small 'o' as light started to rip through the night clouds.

"What the-" the light shoots down, towards me as I stood, rooted to the spot in shock until it hit me, then everything just went white.

S.H.I.E.L.D Agent In Training Card:

Name: Florence Helena Brooks

Age: Sixteen years old

Sex: Female

Specialty: Teleportation and Technology

Agent Number: 0070996