Chapter 3

She's here too? What is she doing here? Is she a student? Or perhaps my classmate. I hope she's my classmate. She's so DAMN pretty.

I was lost in my thoughts when i heard my name being called out.
"Luke Nasyr, come on in." I shook my head and saw clearly. She had that slip i gave to the teacher in her hand and teacher was busy finding something in her bag. She was the one who called me in. Maybe she thought i was being shy and not entering the classroom but that was not the case at all. I was ofc shocked. I don't think she remembers me.

I nodded and entered the class. Found the last seat of the 2nd row empty and walked towards it, threw my bag at the side and finally i sat.

From the seat i took, i had a pretty good view of whole class. Teacher was still busy in her bag and that pretty girl was standing right in front of me talking to another girl who was sitting at the first seat of my row.

Finally teacher found what she was looking for and that was a freaking CHEWING GUM.
"Lily enough with these gossips now go back to your seat." Teacher said very fast and in one breath. She nodded and took the third seat on the 3rd row. I was on the 4th seat of 2nd row so i had a pretty clear view of her.

Finally i know her name. "Lily" what a cute name. For an extraordinarily cute girl. I feel happy but in the same time i am nervous. I don't wanna do anything stupid in front of her. I don't know why, but a part of me feels like I've known her forever.

"Luke Nasyr, stand up and introduce yourself to the class." I heard the teacher saying.
I was quiet for awhile, thinking what to say and gathering the courage to speak in front of almost 30 strangers and 1 incredibly beautiful girl i have a crush on. I stood up and started introducing myself.
"Hello everyone! My name is Luke Nasyr. I just moved into this town yesterday so i don't know much about it, but yeah i play basketball."
After saying it all, i realised how badly everyone was staring at me.

"My name is Sehrish, I'm your class teacher Luke. If you have any questions or difficulties, feel free to ask me for help. You may sit down." After that i sat down and as soon as i sat down, that guy beside me whispered.
"So you play ball? Hey I'm Daniel."
"Yeah i do."

"Will you try for the school team?

"Yes I was thinking about it, can you show me the coach's office?

"Yes ofc i can, you seem like a cool man bruh"

"Yeah thanks Daniel, you seem like a nice guy too"
I smiled and started copying what was on the board because that is what teacher asked us to do.

Everyone in the class was now busy. I saw her and she looked so beautiful. I couldn't look away and in what felt like a second the bell rang and everyone went out because of the break.

I walked out of the class, out of the corridor and found my sitting spot under a tree. Daniel came along and sat right next to me. We talked a bit and to be honest when he first talked to me, i thought he was kinda weird but now that I'm knowing more about him, he really is a good person. He plays for the team too and he said that he'll take me to practice with him tomorrow and talk to coach about me there.

I saw Mash walking with her friends so i stood up, told Daniel that I'll be back and started following her. I don't even know why i was doing that but i just wanted her in my sight always. After some time she chose a bench and they sat there. I was hiding behind another tree, this one looked younger but was wide enough to let me hide. I was only watching her and it felt so peaceful till the bell rang and everyone headed back to their classes.

Back in our class, we were doing mathematics and i really suck at math. I was busy busting my head for this equation when Mash turned around and asked me.
"You're that guy from the beach last night right?" Inside me, there were millions of fireworks going off at the same time but I couldn't say anything back at first. I was so nervous but when i saw that smile on her face fading, i instantly replied
"Rrright."
That smile on her face was back on and it was driving me crazyyy.

She started doing her work again and once again, i couldn't take my eyes of her.

She talked to me man. She remembers me. I heard her saying my name. It felt so right. I'm so stupid, i couldn't even say "right" properly, but that's not my fault, she's so freaking beautiful and she makes me nervous.

I don't know when and how many bells rang but school was over and i was back again in that weird school bus with those annoying kids.

I got home controlling myself not to kill one of these kids. I succeeded and reached home without being a murderer.

I was so tired so i directly went to bed and the only person in my thoughts was her. At first i thought moving here was a mistake and leaving my friends there and my team there was pretty hard and dark, but it feels like her smile defeated my tragedies and now everything seems fine.
Lost in her thoughts and saving her from those imaginary troubles and being her hero in my own imaginary world, i fell asleep.

It was night, the immense dark sky with shining bright stars and big glowing moon. Hearing the sound of waves, she was watching the moon, and i was watching her, something even more beautiful. She looked at me and smiled, and in those eyes dark and round, it was love that i found. Her sweet voice saying "wake up Luke, come wake up quick" wait what?? No no no nooo.