Chapter 2

"Aye! Can you pass me that ball?" She asked.
"Wha?" It was all that came out of my mouth because i was confused and shocked.
"That ball right beside you." She said.
I abruptly looked towards my right and found a football there. I was so busy watching the stars and the moon that i didn't even felt this ball coming here.
"Yeah sure." I said with a smile and passed her the ball.
She kicked the ball towards her friend, said thank you and smiled back with the grace of an angel. I was so idiotically lost in her smile that i didn't even noticed her running back to her friends.

I checked the time and holy shit! It was 12:30 am and i don't wanna be late on my first day to a new school.
I walked back home and i don't know how much time it took me because i just couldn't think about the girl i just saw and i can't believe that i talked to her. I mean how can someone be that beautiful, that perfect. She's amazing and there's no doubt. I really wish i get to see her again. First day in this town and I'm already amazed.
Thinking about all this stuff i entered my house and i found my dad sitting on a sofa waiting for me.
"You're late and that should not happen again, eat and then i want you asleep within half an hour" My dad said and walked away with an angry face.
Walking towards the kitchen, that's when i realized how hungry i was.
I ate in silence and headed towards my room after i was done with the food.

My room was still a mess, I'll do this unpacking tomorrow but i know that it wont make much difference because it's my room, and i don't feel okay until my room is a mess.

I walked towards the bed, picked up my book that was lying on my bed, kept it on the bedside table and i was so tired that i got into bed without changing my jeans.

She had such amazing eyes.
Her face was so full of grace.
When she smiled, it was like she possesses all the beauty of nature.
Her voice was so amazing.
Wait wait wait wait Luke! You don't even know her, you just saw her and you're going crazy for her. That's not right okay? But why! She's so amazing! Okay control! Just focus on sleeping okay?

Talking to myself, every second going crazier, i finally slept.

"Wake up Luke! Wake up or you'll be late for your school!
School?
SCHOOL!!!
I woke up and saw my mom leaving my room.
30 minutes later i was ready for my first day at this "Tree hill high school" and yes I'm really nervous, i honestly don't know much about this town and about the people here. I just hope they're nice and friendly. I miss my friends back at beacon hills. Thinking about texting them after school, i stood up as i heard the school van outside my house.

I got into the van. Some kids were staring at me. I ignored everyone. I just wanted to go there, spend the day and get back home as soon as possible.

In few minutes we were there. Standing right in front of Tree hill high school, i remembered my mothers words clearly "go straight to the principal's office and he'll tell you what to do next" so i started looking for principal's office. After some minutes i asked a janitor where it was and he told me it's the third room in the hallway.

I knocked first, and another janitor opened the door and i got in while he got out. He seemed like a tall man, i couldn't tell because he was sitting behind his desk. He had a broad forehead, black eyes with his black skin and white hair. He looked like he was around 60. I introduced myself and he told me that my mom just called him and knows everything else already. He gave me my Admission number and my name in a piece of paper and told me that my class is the first one on the first floor. I thanked him and got out.

Now all i had to do is to find the stairs. This school is so big, i can get lost here for days. Though i can ask all these people where the stairs to the first floor are but i don't wanna talk to anyone.

I looked for a while when i finally found them. I tried to set my hair a bit before going in front of all my classmates. I gathered all the strength in me and stepped up in front of the class door. At first i saw an old lady who must be the class teacher because she came walking towards me and took the slip from my hand but i barely noticed because i was shocked at something else. My jaw dropped, i couldn't believe my eyes. It was her standing right behind the teacher. What in the earth is she doing here?