My First True Bestfriend

I am the girl in the glasses and the girl next to me is one of my best friends!

    The girl next to me was one of the first to get me out of my comfort zone. I met her in a band class we shared together even though I was in 8th grade and she was in 7th. I knew her older sister and one day I thought that I should try to get to know her and we started talking but that didn't spark anything. It wasn't until I seen her near my grandmother house when we decided to exchange numbers and everything started there.

   I started going to her house A LOT and started catching the bus to school at her house. She knew about my problems and she used to yell at me whenever I would let my insecurities come out. She always made sure i was alright and didn't do anything dangerous like walking at night. Whenever I had problems with my mom and ran away to her house, she would talk to my mom for me.

   This girl has ever since been protective over me and I love her so much. She was one of the first people I felt comfortable with. She is the ONLY person I didn't have thoughts that I was annoying them. She never made me feel jealous or that I was the third wheel EVER. She always try to make plans with me and make me feel like I actually belong there with her. She never made me feel like I was being ignored and is always 100% honest.

    She is the only person in my life who I can say never hurt me before and I really appreciate her so much. I love you, my little Cheese Puff!