Selina Kyle

A/N this one isn't gonna be Romance, just the reader being Selina's older sister.

"Selina!" I laugh in between breaths. Racing down the streets of Gotham City isn't exactly the most safe thing to do. Being a street kid means having to do that everyday. My younger sister, Selina, climbs up a ladder to the roof a tenement building. Halfway up, I rest catching my breath. The cold rungs are all rickety and rusted.

"Y/N your so slow." Selina hollers. She's only a year and a half younger then me so we have similar physical capabilities. She's at the edge of the roof, close to the next building. "Your not gonna make me jump that?" I say. "Oh, you know I am." The sly smirk on her face. She runs leaping to the next building.

"Come on N/N(nickname) you got this." She hollers. I pace my self, walking backwards. I pump my legs, flying over to the buildings edge. I land half on my right knee and half on my left foot. "Thrilling." I exclaim. "Yeah yeah, your getting the hang of it." She swings around to a drainage pipe sliding down. Back on the ground, were in an alleyway.

"I'm hungry." She mutters. I nudge her elbow, pointing to an older woman with a bag of groceries. Pushing my H/C hair out of my face, I stroll towards the woman. As I get closer to her, I slide more to the left. My left shoulder slams into the bag, produce spilling out. "I'm so sorry." I say. "It's alright dear."

I help her round up some of the groceries back into the brown paper back. Behind her, Selina scoops up two oranges and stuffs them in her pocket. The woman thanks me, and Selina and I return to the ally. I slouch against the brick wall, Selina toss in me an orange. I cup it in my hands, wearing my gray fingerless gloves.

I take out my blade, slicing through the skin. The orange juice bursts into my mouth, when I sink my teeth into the flesh. "Nice idea." Selina says chewing. "Thanks, I got that from you." She looks up at me. "Really?" I chew the orange slice. "Yep, your great this." She tosses the peels into a gutter. "Oh...well...thanks." I pocket the blade, tossing away the skin. "But your better at being and idiot though." I laugh. She gently shoves me. "Shut up Y/N! Plus everyone knows your the biggest idiot." I reach for her, as we race back down the alley.