Prolougue Part Two - Axel

Introducing Player Two, Axel

Waking up with the constant pounding on the door I shook my head. Turning my head to the right I looked at the alarm clock sighing.

4:00

I missed school...

Again...

Finally getting up from my heaven I trudged over to the door.

"Axel! Bout time sleepy head" The blonde bimbo squeaked in her false high strung voice.

Watching her look my body up and down I leaned against the doorframe.

Finally seeing me with no shirt on and bed ridden hair, her mouth dropped open. I imagined droolseeping out and the thought brought a small smile to my full lips.

Thinking the smile was directed at her, the blonde bimbo crossed her arms cradling her breasts.

She bit her red lips thinking she was sexy and leaned forward, giving me full view down her shirt.

Giving in to my inner man I pulled her into the house crashing my lips onto hers. Her hands snaked around my naked body and slowly went over my lean frame. My hands cupped her chest, enjoying the soft plush on my fingers.

Despite this chick being a stupid women bimboo, her breasts were nice and soft.

"Axel wait the party" she mummbled against my lips.

"We can be late" I mummbled nibbling on her neck.

"NO we cannot! This is THE senior party! Those weird band dorks are going! Even the social outcasts are going! Axel, we have to go!" She finally squeaked in her false falsetto.

"Fine, you win m-" I froze looking at her.

What was her name again...

Megan?
Alex?
Jessie?
Sarah?
Sydney?

She noticed me thinking of her name when she pushed me away and turned around, butt sticking out of her short shorts.

"No, Sydney! I was kidding!" I called from the door.

"It's Sarah!" She screeched back her falsetto voice broken.

Getting into her car I saw her drive away. Running my hand through my hair I looked through my phone.

"Hey roxanne, wanna be my plus one to the party"

Hearing her giggle out a happy yes I hung up and trudged back up the stairs.

Walking past the bathroom I paused by the mirror on the other side of the door.

"Girls are so easy..." I smiled into the mirror.

Finally stopping into my room I grabbed a soft grey Tank and my black jeans. Grabbing my keys from my room hook, I stopped by the door grabbing my black sports jacket and headed towards my cat to pick up Rachael...
Looking at my phone I corrected myself.
Roxanne, I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

Maybe at the party I could get another girl...
After all, Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right.